Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Millwall

+19
aaron_bwfc
chipbutty
Jingizu99
Sluffy
gloswhite
karlypants
Michael Bolton
terenceanne
observer
Lofty_Love
Copper Dragon
summercummings
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 16:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:I've just put on the chatbox if people want to post on there.

Bump!

42Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 16:24

Jingizu99

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Spare a thought for Jonathan Walters for Stoke. He appears to have scored two own goals so far.

43Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 16:33

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Jingizu99 wrote:Spare a thought for Jonathan Walters for Stoke. He appears to have scored two own goals so far.

ha

44Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 16:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No sympathy for that cunt after he barged bogdan into the net last season.

45Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 18:11

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sick of it all. A team like Millwall, MILLWALL, can come here and go back with a point. What has happened to BWFC in the last two or three years? This latest dreadful result is not a 'One Off' but it's now the norm, all we can expect.

What do I know? Well, no more (or less) than the average fan and I don't pretend to. But from where I'm sat the chairman has a lot of explaining to do.

Board members have nothing to do with the management of the football team and should keep well away from it. Also the day to day running of the club should be left to those responsible.

The board meets about once a month and discusses the general overall picture, the chairman just sitting at the head of the table smiling and nodding, any large expenditure such as buying a new player may require an extraordinary meet. This is how things normally work.

From what bit I know (as previously reported,not much) the chairman of Bolton Wanderers receives about £600;000 plus bonus even when the team is relegated.

The board are there to make important decisions affecting the success of the club, giving the rubber stamp to key appointments and departures from the company.

In this regard the chairman has been a total failure. Firstly in allowing the most successful manager in the clubs recent history to leave and in the subsequent appointment of a successor.

It is my opinion that unless there is a change of chairman of the board, the club will continue to make the same poor decisions whilst the chairman continues to take his enormous pay knowing his job is safe.

46Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 18:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Resign you twat Freedman!

Someone please explain to me the logic in spending £300k of money we don't have on a striker who has scored more this season than Ngog has scored in 60 games for Bolton, AND THEN LEAVING HIM OUT OF THE FUCKING SQUAD.

You utter, utter bellend Freedman.

Ok, you don't want to put him straight in the team (after all, he might bang them in like Wood at Leicester), but you HAVE to have him on the bench. I don't care if he's not at the peak of his fitness, he is more than capable of giving us 20 minutes if things are going badly.

When I saw the teamsheet before kick-off I said to my posh friend, it'll be 1-1 with 20 minutes left and Dougie will bring on fucking Sordell!!

At that point, had Craig Davies been on the bench, the whole crowd woud have been given a lift, as would the players. IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE DOUGIE.

Fuck off Freedman, you cocksucker.

47Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 18:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In short: Gartside out!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

48Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 18:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well it's yet another poor result, our season has never ever got going, we have not managed to get any sort of form going all season, so many poor results, our defence is awful and needs changing, our midfield is weak, we are just shit.
But gartside said at the start if the season we have the biggest budget in the league this year in a bid to go straight back up. Well 16th in the league and averaging 1.22 points per game after 27 games must be hugely disappointing for them.
I think today is the day for me that I realise promotion has now no chance. We are 10 points off the play offs now (13 if Watford win their game in hand) and we are just shit.
I think it's time to just try and let as many players leave on free transfers as possible. There is no quality in our team at all, no fight, no desire, nothing. Our players are simply overpaid and inept.

49Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:01

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:Well it's yet another poor result, our season has never ever got going, we have not managed to get any sort of form going all season, so many poor results, our defence is awful and needs changing, our midfield is weak, we are just shit.
But gartside said at the start if the season we have the biggest budget in the league this year in a bid to go straight back up. Well 16th in the league and averaging 1.22 points per game after 27 games must be hugely disappointing for them.
I think today is the day for me that I realise promotion has now no chance. We are 10 points off the play offs now (13 if Watford win their game in hand) and we are just shit.
I think it's time to just try and let as many players leave on free transfers as possible. There is no quality in our team at all, no fight, no desire, nothing. Our players are simply overpaid and inept.
I believe Natasha is correct. The management is inept and overpaid. Imagine being relegated and getting a 600,000 pound salary plus probably a bonus. Nice work if you can get it.

50Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:06

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Another forgettable game today... However:

Why, with about 25 minutes left of the game, did the Millwall fans attempt to summon an alien spaceship down to Earth?

It was weird.

51Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Resign you twat Freedman!

Someone please explain to me the logic in spending £300k of money we don't have on a striker who has scored more this season than Ngog has scored in 60 games for Bolton, AND THEN LEAVING HIM OUT OF THE FUCKING SQUAD.

You utter, utter bellend Freedman.

Ok, you don't want to put him straight in the team (after all, he might bang them in like Wood at Leicester), but you HAVE to have him on the bench. I don't care if he's not at the peak of his fitness, he is more than capable of giving us 20 minutes if things are going badly.

When I saw the teamsheet before kick-off I said to my posh friend, it'll be 1-1 with 20 minutes left and Dougie will bring on fucking Sordell!!

At that point, had Craig Davies been on the bench, the whole crowd woud have been given a lift, as would the players. IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE DOUGIE.

Fuck off Freedman, you cocksucker.

I've never seen you this angry.

52Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Freedmans reason for not putting C.Davies on the teamsheet was due to him not having played for a couple of weeks for Barnsley so his fitness levels were not up to the standard DF wanted them to be, however he should be at those levels next week.

As for the game, not memorable by any stretch, Andrews and Eagles should be dropped next week, they were fucking aweful to say the least, Pratley was unfairly left out IMO, he has been doing quite well recently.

I'm not Davies bashing here but he and Ngog just do not work as a strike force, their too fucking similar, good at what they do which is hold the ball up well and bring others into play but don't have a goal poachers instinct to be there when it matters.

53Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My reading fans will know I have called for the selling of the club for years ....that would by default remove the chairman and various other idiots....

as for today's game .... people seem surprised by the performance....I don't get it myself....we have been like this since pre-season and no visable diference since. We draw/lose at home and lose most away games.....that spells relegation or near bottom finish.

I'm afraid this lad Doogie doesn't seem to know what a footballer looks like...much the same as OC and Mugson before that. Zat & SKD are just running jokes at this point.

I'd play all the kids and whatever new signings starting right away and forget all about this season.

54Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:57

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Millwall team were a credit to their supporters. The woman sat in front of me thought they were "thugs". They weren't. Their grit merely showed our lot up for the ponces they are. I almost feel grateful for the mockery they made of the lazy, unimaginative football Dougie has us playing. We wanted to pass it round as usual, and they were having none of it. They constantly had a foot in, dispossessing us with ease. Many teams have come to the Reebok this season and shown us respect - initially at least. Millwall on the other hand knew they had little to fear from the off and played almost with arrogance.

For the best part, the back four had a decent game. They were regularly called upon as usual and conducted themselves well. Ricketts often made useful attacking runs whilst not sacrificing too much defensive space. He must now be picked in preference to Mears.
The midfield as ever offered nothing beyond simplistic distribution. Eagles doesn't do physical matches so was always in for a stinker, and Chungy struggled to make a true impact.

In Ngog, Sordell, Lee, Eagles and Petrov we have a potentially formidable attack at this level. We should be using four from this five each match, but Dougie instead opts for two wingers either side of Davies, and occasionally Ngog additionally, which for the best part has us lolloping.
One thing Coyle must be credited for is the short-term positive effect his arrival had on individual players. It was clear that he, albeit temporarily, lifted the spirits of a downhearted set of players, which showed in various individual performances. Can you think of one player that has raised their game since Dougie walked through the door? We have numerous players that have previously been highly regarded and are merely in need of a morale boost and the appropriate intensive training.

55Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 20:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

aaron_bwfc wrote:Freedmans reason for not putting C.Davies on the teamsheet was due to him not having played for a couple of weeks for Barnsley so his fitness levels were not up to the standard DF wanted them to be, however he should be at those levels next week.

As for the game, not memorable by any stretch, Andrews and Eagles should be dropped next week, they were fucking aweful to say the least, Pratley was unfairly left out IMO, he has been doing quite well recently.

I'm not Davies bashing here but he and Ngog just do not work as a strike force, their too fucking similar, good at what they do which is hold the ball up well and bring others into play but don't have a goal poachers instinct to be there when it matters.

I agree with you about SKD and Ngog - they are pathetic as a strike force.

The trouble with dropping Andrews is we would have nobody to take the penalties.

56Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 20:21

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Alonso was I think by far our best player. Looked good going forward and good at the back. He all of a sudden though had a shocker when he was announced as man of the match but up until that I thought he had a really good game!

57Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 23:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Went to the match today - and got to say the amaturism in their goal was embarrasing! We deserved to win overall, but mistakes like I saw today cannot happen. Who did it? I dont know and I haven't read the forum yet, but come on. I was cringing and knew they would end up scoring from tha fuck up...

58Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 23:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was Zat Knight. Fair enough, we got a penalty back and Andrews buried it but we should have had enough about us to see off Millwall in the second half.

The way I see it, realistically, we have no chance of making the play-offs. Dougie needs to step up to the plate and use the second half as a springboard with a view to promotion next season.

When I watch Wigan still plying their trade in the premiership I still keep asking myself where it all went wrong. We just do not look like top six contenders unfortunately.

59Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 23:47

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The penalty came from a fuck up from Ream playing the ball to Andrews when he had 2 men closing in on him then all hell broke loose. The people near me were slating Andrews but he should never have been given the ball in the first place, shocking defending.

Until we cut out the silly school boy mistakes then we will never be in the play offs, Dougie has failed in fixing this so far and if he can't then it will cost him his job just like it did with Coyle IMO.

60Bolton 1-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Millwall Sat Jan 12 2013, 23:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still guessing - Reams pass across the arre to Andrews? What the fCUK was going on there? Absoluteley shocking

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum