Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton betting Odds

+9
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Angry Dad
chipbutty
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton betting Odds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton betting Odds Mon Feb 04 2013, 14:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:
Doubt it. If BSA was here and had the january transfer budget DF had, he would have had a very public strop, resigned and pissed off to the first moneybags club that offered him a job, leaving us with the same players. He would then have nicked any remaining talent we were left with just to f*** us over again for the hell of it.

Hardly fair on someone who spent 8 years managing Bolton and gave us more success than we have had since the 1950s.

What is your problem with Allardyce?

22Bolton betting Odds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton betting Odds Sat Apr 27 2013, 19:34

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Did anyone put a bet on at these odds? I was so tempted to wham a cheeky tenner on something. Wish I had now. Oh well!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

23Bolton betting Odds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton betting Odds Sat Apr 27 2013, 19:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Did anyone put a bet on at these odds? I was so tempted to wham a cheeky tenner on something. Wish I had now. Oh well!

I was. but I stuck a fiver on an all Spanish CL final. Very Happy

24Bolton betting Odds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton betting Odds Sat Apr 27 2013, 19:37

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Interesting odds looking back, just shows what a great run we had.
Unfortunately I didn't, although I always felt we would come good.

25Bolton betting Odds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton betting Odds Mon Apr 29 2013, 07:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Just had a quick look at the odds for Bolton on promotion and relegation etc...

Relegation 33/1 on Paddy Power but most others are 16/1
We are eleventh favourites over all to go down.

Promotion 40/1 on Bet365 but only 25/1 on SkyBet

You can get 16/1 on us making it to the play off places and to finish somewhere in the top 12 4/13 (which seems like a crap deal to me).

Bolton to finish highest out of the four North West teams (Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Burnley) is 11/4. We currently sit 9 points behind Burnley who are currently the highest. It's not that big of a gap really.

Something of potential note is that you can get 8/1 for betting that Wolves will finish highest out of the 3 relegated clubs from last season.

I just posted this because I thought it may be of interest to some of the folks here...

If anyone did take the odds on offer back then, they will be rubbing their hands with glee.

26Bolton betting Odds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton betting Odds Mon Apr 29 2013, 07:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:
RT, you predicted we would finish with 78 points.

Well I predicted that the average size of a back-door would remain the same providing that the wind direction remains constant and the Japanese navy stay outside our territorial waters.

If there was an announcement and an envelope opening ceremony sometime in the middle of May, I think 'And the winner is ...... '

Not looking too far off the mark now Chip. (70 points is a real possibility )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum