Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been In Prison?

+8
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
Leeds_Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you been in prison?

Have You Ever Been In Prison? Vote_lcap20%Have You Ever Been In Prison? Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Have You Ever Been In Prison? Vote_lcap65%Have You Ever Been In Prison? Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Have You Ever Been In Prison? Vote_lcap15%Have You Ever Been In Prison? Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 10:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A recent study suggests 1 in 12 British men have spent time in prison at some point in their lives. So it stands to reason that a nuber of posters on here will have been to prison? Is it you?

If you've not been to prison would you like to?

For the record I'm pretty sure Bernard, Angry Dad and sluffy have spent time behind bars. BWFC71 in a mental institution.

2Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 10:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never have I ever, nor would I like to.

3Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 10:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive not,

I would however love too. Im thinking of who I would like to murder.

Lets be honest, Id get about 15 years of paying no rent, good food, my own room, sky TV, my washing done and never have to do a days work.

all at the expense of the taxpayer.

would be amazing!

4Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 10:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Ive not,

I would however love too. Im thinking of who I would like to murder.

Lets be honest, Id get about 15 years of paying no rent, good food, my own room, sky TV, my washing done and never have to do a days work.

all at the expense of the taxpayer.

would be amazing!

Would you not worry about becoming someones bitch?

5Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 11:09

When I was 22 I got sent down for 6 months for benefit fraud, only served 14 weeks though. Not a fantastic experience, but not awful either. Made some good friends.

6Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 11:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:When I was 22 I got sent down for 6 months for benefit fraud, only served 14 weeks though.

Why am I not surprised.

7Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 12:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's true what they say about the soap by the way.

You just can't hold onto that thing, slippy.

8Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 12:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Prison may have been where Bolton hater was introduced to cocks...

9Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 12:18

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why is there a not sure option? Surely people know if they have been to prison or not. I thought you were intelligent Nat?

10Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 12:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why is there a not sure option? Surely people know if they have been to prison or not. I thought you were intelligent Nat?

There are a lot of dummies on this site. Haven't you read stuff by Boggersbelief and Wanderlust?

11Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've never been to prison. Hopefully I never do. I wouldn't be surprised if I did though tbh.

12Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Wink

13Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why is there a not sure option? Surely people know if they have been to prison or not. I thought you were intelligent Nat?

There are a lot of dummies on this site. Haven't you read stuff by Boggersbelief and Wanderlust?

:trust:

14Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:25

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I went to Strangeways a few times in the 90's to play 5 a side football against the inmates. It was alright but I wouldn't fancy staying there for a few years. I enjoyed the showers after the game though.

15Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a lot of gayness on this thread. This was supposed to be a serious topic about incarceration.

16Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:36

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:When I was 22 I got sent down for 6 months for benefit fraud, only served 14 weeks though. Not a fantastic experience, but not awful either. Made some good friends.

Typical blackburn comment. A person from blackburn bullshitting about prison to fit in with the rest of them bullshitting to show the world how 'solid' they are hahaha

17Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:39

JonnyRandom wrote:

Typical blackburn comment. A person from blackburn bullshitting about prison to fit in with the rest of them bullshitting to show the world how 'solid' they are hahaha

Give me a time and a place and I'll show you how solid I am. I'm not the cock of Blackburn (and Brierfield) for nothing.

18Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 13:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are definitely a cock, I agree.

19Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 17:36

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No, I'm a goodie goodie. (unless you piss me off then I kill you without ever being caught)

20Have You Ever Been In Prison? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Fri Feb 08 2013, 17:39

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:

Give me a time and a place and I'll show you how solid I am. I'm not the cock of Blackburn (and Brierfield) for nothing.

Not into that gay shit sorry. Surprised that youd be into me to be honest seeing im not a relative of yours

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum