Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been In Prison?

+8
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
Leeds_Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Have you been in prison?

Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sat Feb 09 2013, 01:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sorry nat got to disappoint you there, but I have been to strangeway's as a visitor with some advice for a resident from a prominent Manchester business man. Not a nice place for a vacation I should think.

22Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sat Feb 09 2013, 02:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:There's a lot of gayness on this thread. This was supposed to be a serious topic about incarceration.

What has getting burned got to do with it?

23Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sat Feb 09 2013, 02:44

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

JonnyRandom wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:

Typical blackburn comment. A person from blackburn bullshitting about prison to fit in with the rest of them bullshitting to show the world how 'solid' they are hahaha

Give me a time and a place and I'll show you how solid I am. I'm not the cock of Blackburn (and Brierfield) for nothing.

Not into that gay shit sorry. Surprised that youd be into me to be honest seeing im not a relative of yours

Didnt you know? Hes big time in to cock, loves it...i mean, REALLY loves it...

24Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why is there a not sure option? Surely people know if they have been to prison or not. I thought you were intelligent Nat?
Sorry but you are showing the lack of intelligence by thinking that!

25Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:There's a lot of gayness on this thread. This was supposed to be a serious topic about incarceration.
Nothing you ever post is serious, unfortunately 80% think it is! :bump: Very Happy

26Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:50

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why is there a not sure option? Surely people know if they have been to prison or not. I thought you were intelligent Nat?
Hardly, you have either been in prison or you haven't, there is no middle ground here. There is no possible way someone isn't sure if they have been in prison or not.

27Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 22:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Am I missing something here or does this not make sense?

28Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 22:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Hardly, you have either been in prison or you haven't, there is no middle ground here. There is no possible way someone isn't sure if they have been in prison or not.

I think he Meant you're showing a lack of intelligence for thinking that nat was intelligent.

29Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's a play on words between incarcerate and incinerate.

30Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Sun Feb 10 2013, 23:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Am I missing something here or does this not make sense?

I was having a little joke...

As in Incineration...

It wasnt funny I admit, sorry...

31Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Mon Feb 11 2013, 00:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oohhh my bad!

Yeah, now I think about it, It was funny Wink

32Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Tue Feb 12 2013, 17:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So it's worse than I thought, 20% of Bolton Nuts members have been inside, and 15% can't remember.

33Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Tue Feb 12 2013, 17:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At least I am one of the majority 65%!!! :-)

34Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Tue Feb 12 2013, 17:11

bwfc71 wrote:At least I am one of the mentally insane !!! :-)

I've corrected it for you.

35Have You Ever Been In Prison? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been In Prison? Tue Feb 12 2013, 18:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:At least I am one of the mentally insane !!! :-)

I've corrected it for you.

How is your mum?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum