Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favourite Wanderers Game

+10
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
largehat
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Quent
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Tue Feb 07 2012, 20:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I hope so too.

I remember more the 4-0 thrashing we got there in 1989 under Phil Neal!

22Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:01

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quite a few for me.
Go with these.

1958 Cup Final... only a kid.saw it on tv.

Beat Liverpool 3-2 in a league cup replay 60's

Beat Sunderland 2-1 boxing day 70's.Sam scored for both teams... think John Byrom scored the winner.

Play off final when we beat Preston.

23Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jumping into modern day events the 5-0 thrashing of Stoke earlier this season was great to watch. It put paid to our woeful display at Wembley and proved the point that every dog has his day.

24Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The game that sent "Too good/big for relegation" West Ham down to the Championship. JayJay Okocha is a genius.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah that was a great game, when me and my dad pulled into the car park a car park attendant told us "you've got no chance" with a massive grin.

couldn't find the twat after the game though.

26Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 15:55

My favourite Wanderers game? Oh, there have been so many - but possibly the 3-0 Ewood drubbing of your ladies a couple of seasons back.

27Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am literally shaking with anger when "Bolton Hater" posts.

where do you live?

28Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:06

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's his avatar that bugs me - I hate Alan Green

29Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I am literally shaking with anger when "Bolton Hater" posts.

where do you live?

The greatest town in the world.

And if that's an invitation to a scrap, I accept.

30Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't hit women.

31Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, Ignore him. He wont be on this weekend after Liverpool have got beat by United.

32Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Thu Feb 09 2012, 23:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought BH was a Dingle?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Fri Feb 10 2012, 08:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Best policy with trolls is to ignore them. If you don't respond they don't get a result - a bit like Blackburn really.

34Your Favourite Wanderers Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Wanderers Game Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Reading game for me, although having said that, there were others that came close for one reason or other, but I can't bloody remember the details !

The second (/) LDV final comes to mind, but I don't know why.

I'm going for a lie down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum