Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soap In The Shower: A Myth?

+4
scottjames30
Quent
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Have you ever dropped the soap and been violated?

Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Vote_lcap38%Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Vote_lcap54%Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Vote_lcap8%Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm always hearing this phrase/joke about don't drop the soap in the shower. But how many men have actually dropped the soap in the shower and been rogered from behind?

Please be honest.

2Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 11:45

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm always hearing this phrase/joke about don't drop the soap in the shower. But how many men have actually dropped the soap in the shower and been rogered from behind?

Please be honest.
I have never been in prison or shared a shower with another man, At school we thought they where just for peeing out of. Smile

3Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 11:58

It happened once, but it was a woman with a huge strap-on.

4Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 12:12

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's on my "to do" list.

5Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 12:59

never Very Happy

6Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 13:26

I break into prison so I can enjoy my favourite hobbie.

7Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds good, i might try it and see what happens !

8Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 17:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Shared the shower loads of times in school, and in the forces. Never been Rogered, although we were well aware of a willy-watcher in one place, and, strangely, nobody was worried about it, although everybody was aware when he was showering Very Happy

9Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote: we were well aware of a willy-watcher in one place, and, strangely, nobody was worried about it

It was you wasn't it GW.

10Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 18:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Only on cold days when I had to check to see if everyone elses had disappeared as well Very Happy

11Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 21:38

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:never Very Happy

Come on Jane, i bet you have had a few things up your brown eye.

12Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 21:40

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I bet she hasn't.

No wonder she always get dumped.

13Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:00

Mr Magoo wrote:
Come on Jane, i bet you have had a few things up your brown eye.

what's a brown eye?

14Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

like a Chocolate star fish.

15Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:04

you've lost me mr magoo.

16Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Your bum hole, how old are you.

17Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:07

18Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo you old pervert, stop hassling the kids.

19Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sorry Very Happy

20Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Empty Re: Soap In The Shower: A Myth? Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:33

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:Magoo you old pervert, stop hassling the kids.

He's worse than Kevin Webster he is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum