Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oscar Pistorius - has he got a leg to stand on?

+10
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
jayjay23
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't see how he can fire off four shots through a bog door and then start to wonder where his girlfriend is. Must have been one helluva paranoid bad trip. I don't buy it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, and she didn't scream or say anything after he shot her in the hip?

Right......

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Me neither. I can't think of any scenario where you could accidentally shoot your girlfriend thinking you were shooting an intruder.

It makes no sense.

Superb title by the way!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can just about go along with him thinking she was a robber, ok he shot her. She doesn't say anything?! runs into the bathroom and he unloads into the door?

AS IF.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He left her in bed, got up to get a fan and to close a sliding door. Fine. He heard a noise in the bathroom and didn't look in the bed to see if Reeva was there, he just popped off 4 shots? That's the biggest pile of shite I've heard all year. They should take away his blades, lock him up and throw away the key. Utter rubbish.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take away his blades...ha-ha - let him drag himself around

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologies for the insensitive title - I'd just been listening to his lawyer on the radio and was a bit pissed off with the spurious defence offered.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What an evil arrogant man. He isn't even remorseful and owning up to his crime. He is even lying to his family and they believe him. The fact she locked the door was because she was scared senseless of him.
He is going down, he should just be honest and remorseful and say he lost it in a rage, at least that way there is a chance they are a bit more lenient on him.

Can you imagine how pissed he must be with himself, he had everything, wealth, a great lifestyle, travelling the world, beautiful woman, admired by the world, and now 25 years in the nick and hated. He will surely do himself in before long.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:What an evil arrogant man. He isn't even remorseful and owning up to his crime. He is even lying to his family and they believe him. The fact she locked the door was because she was scared senseless of him.
He is going down, he should just be honest and remorseful and say he lost it in a rage, at least that way there is a chance they are a bit more lenient on him.

Can you imagine how pissed he must be with himself, he had everything, wealth, a great lifestyle, travelling the world, beautiful woman, admired by the world, and now 25 years in the nick and hated. He will surely do himself in before long.

25 years in a South african prison - the last man who did that became their President (and he was a terrorist)!!!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I feel sorry for him. We've all done some silly things when we've been legless.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

25 years in a South african prison - the last man who did that became their President (and he was a terrorist)!!!

:trust:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very undignified thread this.

::rules::

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Very undignified thread this.

Aren't they all?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Very undignified thread this.

Aren't they all?

most of the ones you contribute to yes.

:banned:

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:
Can you imagine how pissed he must be with himself, he had everything

Well not quite everything

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:25 years in a South african prison - the last man who did that became their President (and he was a terrorist)!!!

You amaze me. Who was the last man to do 25 years in a South African prison, did you hack the prison records?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He should of shot his pretend girlfriend , then none of this would of happened.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

:clap:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

distasteful.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Initially the detective in charge of the case said he was stumped as to what went on. New evidence has been found outside the Pistorius home that completely eliminates him from his girlfriends murder........

Footprints.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum