Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge

+19
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Keegan
xmiles
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Wed 21 Aug - 8:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Does anyone think he is innocent?

Last edited by xmiles on Wed 21 Aug - 17:36; edited 1 time in total

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Not me.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster thinks he's innocent? What a fool.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he's guilty so can you retract that statement please.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think he's guilty so can you retract that statement please.

Happy to oblige.

So why do you think those two idiots caught smuggling drugs in Peru are innocent?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think he is innocent whatsoever, IMO he has done remarkably well to invent a story to make out he is innocent. However, I have a horrible feeling he will get away with it.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think he's guilty so can you retract that statement please.

Happy to oblige.

So why do you think those two idiots caught smuggling drugs in Peru are innocent?
I remember him saying they should face no charges..

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He can't buy his way out of this completely but he will get the shortest sentence that the authorities think they can get away with.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oscar clearly misunderstood when his girlfriend told him that on Valentine’s Day he had to take her out.

If he gets off this charge it will be the closest shave anyone has had with only 2 blades.

His lawyer’s got a hard job ahead of him. Realistically, it looks like Pistorius hasn’t got a leg to stand on.

Oscar Pistorius is pleading not guilty due to temporary diminished responsibility. He claims he was legless at the time of the incident.

Whatever happens in court, he still has a career. The IOC say he’s a front runner at the next Olympics for pistol shooting.

... Police reconstruction indicates that Pistorius lost it when, for his Valentine’s Day gift, his girlfriend gave him a pair of socks.

New Valentine’s Day card: “Roses are red, violets are glorious. Never creep up On Oscar Pistorius.”

Looks like he has an expensive lawyer. I hope he can foot the bill.

New evidence has been found outside the Pistorius home that completely acquits him of his girlfriend’s murder…Footprints!

She didn’t notice Oscar sneaking up behind her. It was the silence of the limbs.

If found guilty he’s gonna have to take it on the shin.

And finally,

Anyone making jokes about Oscar Pistorius is just prosthetic!

10Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Wed 19 Mar - 18:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

11Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Wed 19 Mar - 18:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guilty - it was very obvious as soon as it was reported...Who's shoots someone without checking who it is...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Guilty - it was very obvious as soon as it was reported...Who's shoots someone without checking who it is...

Get real, if you heard someone in your bathroom surely you'd jump to the conclusion that someone was trying to steal your shower head and reach for your Glock 9mm.

13Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu 20 Mar - 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would she lock the bathroom door? It was the middle of the night,her partner was the only other person in the house. If I use the loo in the night I don't feel the need to lock myself in. It strikes me that she was trying to defend herself from some imminent danger,and locking herself in the bathroom was a last desperate throw of the dice. I put it to you.ladies and gentlemen of the jury,that Mr Pistorius is guilty.

14Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu 20 Mar - 13:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll get off because the police force botched the investigation, simple as that. 

I refuse to believe you wouldn't check on the "love of your life" if you'd heard a noise in the house.

first thing I'd do "reeva did you hear that?" ... oh she's not in bed... "reeva? Is that you?" 

i mean come on...

15Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu 20 Mar - 13:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He is obviously guilty but then so was OJ Simpson.  

16Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu 20 Mar - 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

didn't the Police steal two of his watches as well and moved things around from the crime scene? Incompetant springs to mind.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone seen the highlights of this dude testifying 

He makes me feel sick, giving his life story to the court who are lapping it up, getting to leave court because he's crying.

Opinion only, but he's obviously a hot head and clearly guilty as fuck.

Totally agree, his legal team have clearly been versing him on his testimony, and how to get the sympathy vote with this vulnerable all my life bullshit.

Got a feeling he's going to get away with it to be fair.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He deserves a Sir laurence Olivier Lifetime Achievement Award Very Happy 

What a twat.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Has anyone seen the highlights of this dude testifying 

He makes me feel sick, giving his life story to the court who are lapping it up, getting to leave court because he's crying.

Opinion only, but he's obviously a hot head and clearly guilty as fuck.
Think you will find its the Judge who decides Guilty or Innocent not the court and she looks one mean fucker,she left the court today when he started bleating ! He is going down !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum