Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge

+19
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Keegan
xmiles
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Fri 16 Oct - 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I can just see the sex party.
Him and his uncle?

The charge has been upgraded from manslaughter to murder after appeal.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I should think so too! People should be able to go to the loo in peace without being shot at!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder if they'll fudge the re-sentencing?

Mandatory minimum 15 years in the pokey for murder in Saaath Ufrika apparently.

Just heard it on the BBC.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still not long enough for the shit bag.

The whole system is a joke, can't believe he even got house arrest.

Last edited by karlypants on Thu 3 Dec - 12:48; edited 1 time in total

karlypants wrote:Still not long enough for the shit bag.

If they confiscate his legs it'll slow him down and make it feel longer.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And it'd save them a fortune on trousers.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read that he has to return to court in the New Year to face sentencing.

Is that a joke?

karlypants wrote:I've just read that he has to return to court in the New Year to face sentencing.

Is that a joke?

No, why?

I don't think they just send you a letter and expect you to turn yourself in at the local prison.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I've just read that he has to return to court in the New Year to face sentencing.

Is that a joke?
How else would he spend Xmas at home with the family?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Is that a joke?
This is what I'm getting at, shouldn't he be in jail now?

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Is that a joke?

Not really.

Pre-sentencing reports need to be compiled and considered by the judge before he can decide how long he gets.

And he's already under house arrest and has had to surrender his passport, so he's not going anywhere.

He'll get what's coming to him, don't worry.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Is that a joke?

Not really.

Pre-sentencing reports need to be compiled and considered by the judge before he can decide how long he gets.

And he's already under house arrest and has had to surrender his passport, so he's not going anywhere.

He'll get what's coming to him, don't worry.
Death by flesh-eating termites?

Jeez they're harsh in South Africa.

75Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Mon 13 Jun - 17:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a surprise, Pistorius has developed "depression" and a psychologist has told the Court he shouldn't be sent to jail as he is too ill.

Laughable.

76Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Mon 13 Jun - 18:05

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apparently prison would be detrimental to him, I wasn't aware it was meant for his benefit. 
I think he and his defence know he is in a lot of bother here because all the goodwill surrounding his Olympic achievement seems to have completely dissipated. And realistically that was the only reason he didn't get treated like the murdering scumbag he is last time around.
Bang the fucker up, him going to jail is for the benefit of the friends and relatives of the victim.

77Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Mon 13 Jun - 18:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Apparently prison would be detrimental to him, I wasn't aware it was meant for his benefit. 
I think he and his defence know he is in a lot of bother here because all the goodwill surrounding his Olympic achievement seems to have completely dissipated. And realistically that was the only reason he didn't get treated like the murdering scumbag he is last time around.
Bang the fucker up, him going to jail is for the benefit of the friends and relatives of the victim.

Please don't write posts I agree with. It's not right.

78Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Mon 13 Jun - 18:26

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Apparently prison would be detrimental to him, I wasn't aware it was meant for his benefit. 

Please don't write posts I agree with. It's not right.
Well do what you normally do and chat shit for the sake of it  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum