Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge

+19
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Keegan
xmiles
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 15:33

Think the judge was angling for a job on the X Factor.

"Guilty or not guilty of culpable homicide? Find out after the break."

42Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 16:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not guilty of murder ffs.
How does that work?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29143540

43Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 17:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He has got away with murder. Pure and simple. If it hadn't been for his celebrity status and the circus that passed for court proceedings he would have been in prison now.

44Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 17:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Do you think he's been shagging the judge?

45Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 17:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Do you think he's been shagging the judge?

It would take a very brave man to go down that route! Magoo and his myopia may be a suitable candidate for such a task.

46Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 18:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wholeheartedly agree RT, definite double bagger!! Sometimes your hands do come in handy!!

47Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 18:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:He has got away with murder. Pure and simple. If it hadn't been for his celebrity status and the circus that passed for court proceedings he would have been in prison now.

I'm not sure RT but you can never say never in these celeb trials, but lets not forget how horribly the investigation was botched and the genuine lack of evidence outside of "he said she said." 

There simply wasn't enough first hand evidence that he intended to murder her.

48Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 19:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You may well be right Hipster but I still feel that the result is very suspect.

49Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 19:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

50Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 20:25

scottjames30 wrote:He keeps trying to get off with what he has done, not even thinking what the victims parents are going through, he'll get done for manslaughter though.

:clap: :clap:

ScottyJ QC - Legal expert in residence.

51Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 21:40

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

She had an empty bladder is it possible she was having a pee pee,when Wyatt Earp taking a leaf out of the LA police department( yes I know it was in South Africa)shoot first ask questions later?
Only he will know.
The burden of Proof was not met.Although I never watched the full trial,I couldn't comment on things such as text messages to know what state of mind he may have been in.I did Jury service many years ago,prior to me being before a jury many years later.
A very strange environment with one women changing her decision to find the person Guilty to not Guilty as she wanted to get home to feed her Cat!

52Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Sep 11 2014, 22:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:prior to me being before a jury many years later.

Flashing in the local park?

53Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't believe this verdict. What is that judge doing? Why would she have locked the door, why didn't he check where she was? Is she really that stupid that she believed his story? Who the heck hears someone in the toilet in the night and thinks it's an intruder having a shit and thinks I will fire 4 bullets at them.
I don't think I have heard anyone think he was innocent except this stupid judge.
This judge is dumb. She should be defrocked.
This case really could cause many people to shoot dead partners they don't care about and claim they thought they were an intruder.
Stupid stupid woman judge.

54Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
This case really could cause many people to shoot dead partners they don't care about and claim they thought they were an intruder.

But at least not in England where our strict gun laws prevent most law abiding citizens from acquiring such lethal weapons.

55Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Tue Oct 21 2014, 14:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Five years for manslaughter.

56Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Tue Oct 21 2014, 14:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Only 10 months in prison, the rest under house arrest.

He's got off lightly IMO.

57Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Oct 15 2015, 21:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe has has been let out of prison.

An absolute joke!

58Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Thu Oct 15 2015, 22:16

I can't beleive culceth white hasn't been on treating us to his avi more

59Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Fri Oct 16 2015, 09:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

house arrest at his rich Uncles house, hardly a punishment is it?

60Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius Murder Charge Fri Oct 16 2015, 17:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can just see the sex party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum