Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too late was the cry

+18
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
bwfc71
Leeds_Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
observer
wanderlust
Jamster26
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 01:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

42Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 07:46

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, regardless of how we would actually perform in the Premier League, we could definitely do with the money that comes from playing in the top division, even if we do get relegated.

43Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 08:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote: I do fear for the minority who expect playoffs, if we went up where do you see us finishing?

Rock bottom, but you never know. And that's why we follow BWFC.

44Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I may end up looking reet daft with this thread yet.

Although, 7 points from Brighton and they've got a game in hand is going to take some catching up.

45Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You're only a point behind us yourselves!

46Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wouldn't take much notice of us Sluffy. Very Happy

We had a debutant today in Alexander Kacaniklic who is a 21 year old Swedish international from Fulham. He played in your 0-3 loss to Fulham at the Reebok last season (anyone remember him?).

I believe he's a good un.

47Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:I wouldn't take much notice of us Sluffy. Very Happy

We had a debutant today in Alexander Kacaniklic who is a 21 year old Swedish international from Fulham. He played in your 0-3 loss to Fulham at the Reebok last season (anyone remember him?).

I believe he's a good un.

We suffered so many defeats last season they all roll into one for me.

48Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Worst home record in the clubs entire hundred and twenty odd year history last season!

Thanks Owen.

49Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Worst home record in the clubs entire hundred and twenty odd year history last season!

Thanks Owen.

Fuck me, and we didn't even finish bottom.

50Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Worst home record in the clubs entire hundred and twenty odd year history last season!

Thanks Owen.

we need to move on.

Razz

51Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will move on, but with the scars he fucking left us to bleed.

52Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I was never in it to get over it.

Although what makes you think we will get another win? Very Happy
Dyche will realise that playing Austin at the front of a 451 will leave him isolated with few if any chances. Sound familiar?

I don't know if he has realised it or that we have so many injuries that he didn't have a choice. Make sure that you watch the Football League Show tonight though........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

53Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously, it's time to move this Burnley muppet on. Anyone viewing the site for the first time will think it's a Burnley site.

54Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 21:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

55Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 02 2013, 21:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Seriously, it's time to move this Burnley muppet on. Anyone viewing the site for the first time will think it's a Burnley site.

Your Douglas said before the game against us that Charlie Austin always scores the same type of goals.

Douglas doesn't know our Charlie like we do Nastase.

Screamer.

56Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 08 2014, 18:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well done on hammering Leeds  afro 

Too late was the cry though.

57Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Sat Mar 08 2014, 19:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can we just concentrate on getting up the table and out of the bottom half first? Let's not worry too much about play off positions yet because to be honest I don't think we'll get there unless we win every remaining match and I can't see that happening despite our recent superb form.

58Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Mon Mar 10 2014, 11:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Well done on hammering Leeds  afro 

Too late was the cry though.
Too late for what?
It's never too late to rebuild a failing team and put your finances in order.

59Too late was the cry - Page 3 Empty Re: Too late was the cry Mon Mar 10 2014, 11:47

Why are people recycling threads from a year(s) ago?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum