Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing Kevin Davies..

+13
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Keegan
Jingizu99
aaron_bwfc
Jamster26
chris_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Triumph
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Amazing Kevin Davies.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazing Kevin Davies.. Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking hard as nails that lad.

He has been a great servant for the club.

He deserves credit for that.

22Amazing Kevin Davies.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazing Kevin Davies.. Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:59

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I hope that Eddie Davies and Phil Gartside have taken Super Kevin Davis and his wife to one side and have spelled out to them that Super Kev has a long term place in the BWFC set-up.

He is not your average player. Hardworking, uncomplaining, determined, takes what he gives out with good grace.

He is a rare person and if Gartside has any sense, he will try and keep Super Kev at the club for as long as he and his wife are happy (which I hope is a long time).

23Amazing Kevin Davies.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazing Kevin Davies.. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Maybe he will be a great manager for the club one day.

24Amazing Kevin Davies.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazing Kevin Davies.. Sat Mar 02 2013, 21:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:"arriving for my trial (with bolton) which was Abit of a fall from grace"

Tosser

I think he means it was a fall from grace going from a £7.5 million signing to having to go on trial to get a contract.

25Amazing Kevin Davies.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazing Kevin Davies.. Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I also think he's been a great player for us, and I would hate to see his career fizzle out without some sort of recognition. I would much prefer to see him end his playing days with us, and then go onto the staff, rather than working his way down the leagues until he reappears in a few years time as manager for some unknbown team, making a brief appearance in some cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum