Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could You Vote UKIP?

+15
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
Spirit of 58
NickFazer
Leeds_Trotter
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
Triumph
Sluffy
summercummings
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you've been watching the news you'll know the UK Independence Party did pretty well at the recent by-election in Eastleigh, taking around 28% of the vote.

Labour & the Tories have claimed it's nothing more than a protest vote and come the next General Election people won't vote UKIP.

But is this true?

I voted Tory at the last election but they won't be getting my vote again. They are totally against ex-model businesswomen who have been virgins for 10 years. As things stand I will be voting UKIP.

Can you see yourself ever doing the same?

2Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:20

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

There's no party I'm 100% behind, but if there was an election tomorrow I would vote UKIP. Not as a protest vote, but just because they have the most sensible policies. The main parties seem reluctant to tackle immigration for fear of being branded racist, but I suspect the majority of UK citizens want it tackled.

3Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:26

I would consider it, but I always vote BNP and don't see a reason to change.

4Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:30

I'm not old enough to vote

Last edited by KENNSTER97 on Sun Mar 03 2013, 16:01; edited 1 time in total

5Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, why not?

I think the vast majority of normal persons would want people are a security threat to leave the country - but European Law stops the government doing so.

I think the vast majority of genuine people think it is a madness that perpetrators of crime and anti-social behaviour hide behind European Human Rights Law.

I think the vast majority of honest people are appalled that people from all over the world - particularly east Europeans are travelling through a multitude of countries to take advantage of our lax social and benefits system. EC legislation stops us from protecting our country from them (member state nationals).

I know there are lots of other bad things that go on that European Law does not effect I know but I think a growing number of people are disillusioned with our inability to govern ourselves as we would like too.

Maybe it is time for a change if the Conservatives and Labour parties no longer want to represent the will of the normal person but instead continue to represent the extremely rich or the socially deprived - where both their respective power bases are. The Liberals held this ground once but sold out along with their values for a share in power - and what good has that achieved them?

6Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:35

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I will be if they have a candidate, no hesitation.

7Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

KENNSTER97 wrote:I voted Labour last time

Nonce.

8Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it means we can stop being ruled by European law then yes.

9Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 15:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
KENNSTER97 wrote:I voted Labour last time

Nonce.

I think the post was meant in irony Bernard – as since when has a so-called 15 year old been entitled to vote!

(But I do also agree that a grown man pretending to be a child on a web site is most certainly paedophilic behaviour).

10Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 16:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I never vote, they are all twats, I look after my own little empire.

11Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 16:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If you dont vote, you can't complain I reckon. However, when you look at the rubbish that is being spouted, you realise that they have all tied their own hands, by handing power to Europe, or an incompetent legal system, or, even worse, an arrogant and incompetent Chancellor. I cannot think of any sphere in which the UK is excelling, nor where the politicians are doing anything other than juggle numbers, behave like spoilt children, or treat the whole this as nothing more than a career stream to be advanced by any means available. I actually remember when politicians worked for the country, thats all gone to the dogs now, and we're all in a state of siege where everyone is currently thinking of nothing more than how to survive the current mess we are all in. Politics in this country is a shambles, and it doesn't really matter who you vote for, because nothing will change until we get some genuine characters who are prepared to do the job they are elected to. Actually, the only person I see like this is Boris.

12Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SNP all the way for me.

13Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 18:29

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm a tory

Therefore, I could vote UKIP

14Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 18:32

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No, would be a wasted vote. Labour will always get mine.

15Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 19:41

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The bottom line is that the elected party has much less influence now, so many powers have been transferred to Brussels. I will vote for the Party that will hold a referendum on EU membership, it is time to have an informed debate on where we want to go as a nation. So UKIP or Conservative for me.

16Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 19:51

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

summercummings wrote:There's no party I'm 100% behind, but if there was an election tomorrow I would vote UKIP. Not as a protest vote, but just because they have the most sensible policies. The main parties seem reluctant to tackle immigration for fear of being branded racist, but I suspect the majority of UK citizens want it tackled.

I think you are right. We are slowly being colonised. I would maintain very, very tight controls on immigration and only allow those people into the country that have skills we need. It's not an equal deal. For example, how many Brits do you know that are itching to move to Romania? We are now the most densely populated country in Europe. As for the Human Rights Act, what an absolute farce. Now routinely used to prevent foreign nationals that have often commited serious crimes from being deported. What a slap in the face for their victims as well as a cost to the taxpayer ! This once great country has become an absolute laughing stock, infused with looney left wing ideas that have brought nothing but problems.

17Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:No, would be a wasted vote. Labour will always get mine.

What a surprise Rolling Eyes

18Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 20:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I bet his parents vote Labour so he does too.

19Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 20:55

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I bet his parents vote Labour so he does too.
Neither of my parents vote. I live with my mother and she has always said it is a waste of time because they are all the same. They promise stuff and never deliver. I decided to vote Labour because I know they are the right party for me, I have looked into it all when I left school because I knew that in the next election I would be able to vote.

Labour is widely described as the party for the hard working class like myself. I knew that I shouldn't vote for Labour on that basis alone therefore I did some digging and came across the Thatcher years which made me rule out ever voting conservatives.

I would never vote for the joke of a party that is BNP. As much as I disagree with all the foreigners coming into the country, the way they go about things isn't the way to sort out that problem.

Lib Dem's are a waste of vote, and I blame students for the reason why we have the two knuckle heads we have now incharge of this country at the moment. Clegg went round promising all this bollocks about tuition fee's been scrapped and all that bollocks and most of the uni lot lapped it all up and vote for the cunt. You'd think the uni lot would use their heads and realise that we was chatting bullshit from the word go. As a result of them being really gullible we have two complete cocks running this country in a shambolic way.

As for Ukip, I didn't really do much digging about them as I knew that it would be a waste of vote, because there is no way they would get the level of votes the main two parties would get.

Been born in 1991 most my life I have lived under a Labour govrnment and I haven't really had any complaints as to how the standard of living has been over them years.

I could easily not vote, however I believe that if you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the country or anything to do with it. If you disagree or hate something that bad, you would do something to try change that. It's ok people saying yeah but my one vote won't make a difference, but if you imagine how many other people are thinking the same thing and how different the outcomes would be if they actually voted then they would probably think twice.

On a final note, I would like to leave you with this great song by "The Beat" enjoy.

20Could You Vote UKIP? Empty Re: Could You Vote UKIP? Sun Mar 03 2013, 20:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't, and never will vote.

I'm to busy doing my own thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum