Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underrated musician's

+10
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Underrated musician's - Page 3 Empty Re: Underrated musician's Tue Mar 12 2013, 22:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thinking about this board and some of the posters, I think Peter had this one in mind for Bolton Nuts.

https://youtu.be/LKb9XQ39-zc

He was referring to Natasha at the start.

42Underrated musician's - Page 3 Empty Re: Underrated musician's Tue Mar 12 2013, 22:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I prefer collins as genesis lead starting with Trick of the tail but i prefer gabriel solo, even gabriel reckoned collins sang his old gen songs better than him.

43Underrated musician's - Page 3 Empty Re: Underrated musician's Fri Mar 15 2013, 00:08

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

John Martyn,even loved his mumbling days. Nick Drake was under-rated but is seen as a bit of a cult genius these days, and he was bloody good. Previous mentions of the likes of Sandy Denny and Richard Thompson have me nodding in agreement. Others that occur to me are Zappa,Beefheart and the wondrously entertaining nutter/genius that is Mark E.Smith of The Fall.

44Underrated musician's - Page 3 Empty Re: Underrated musician's Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I saw Genesis with Gabriel a few times in the seventies.
Steve Hackett is the son-in-law of my neighbour and came round for dinner last year. Jammed for a bit with my son who was visiting at the time (son is another muso guitarist into Dream Theatre etc) A lot of twiddling and strange chord progressions going on but it was good.
Briefly met PG at Womad the year it was in Morecambe - nice enough guy.
At one stage Sag used to wear a light box on a string round his neck which flashed his name - bit of an attention-seeker but memorable from BIT etc.

45Underrated musician's - Page 3 Empty Re: Underrated musician's Sat Mar 16 2013, 21:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob Marley.

46Underrated musician's - Page 3 Empty Re: Underrated musician's Sat Mar 16 2013, 22:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Spirit - an American band 1968-70

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum