Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which part of the Reebok do you prefer to sit and why?

+21
Natasha Whittam
LeedsWanderer
Lyric Todkill
Lofty_Love
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Norpig
Barryjw
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Tigermin
Triumph
TheHateCamel
bwfc71
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

North Upper all the way!

I used to sit in the North Upper before moving to East upper for two seasons. Then lower. Then a season in West Lower and hated it.

Now pretty much any time I go I go North Upper, the atmos is the best you can get with out being with the not rights and the view is superb!

Unless you are on the half way line all the lower tiers are no good if you really want to see the game properly. In my opinion the North Upper gives you a great perspective of the game and you can see what is going on at the far end too.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always sit in the east stand lower when i get the chance in what people like to call nob head corner or just around that.

I feel it has much better atmosphere in there, you do get a bit of swearing but even the missus doesn't mind it for 90mins and you do get a few fellas bringing their kids in there.

Have sat in the west stand and north stand all lower and especially the north stand, I find it boring. I feel that no one sings or even gets behind the team when I have sat there in the past.

From personal experience of watching the football, I can't sit still anyway so would prefer to stand and watch the match like the rest in the nob head section. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:even the missus doesn't mind it

I always thought you were a woman until you posted that Laughing. Karly looks like a girls name.

Or was I right and you're a lesbian?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've taken my kids into the East Stand Lower, but only when they were ageing teenagers - they liked the banter.
I'm assuming that Karlypants is an affectionate name for Karl - although I wouldn't be too happy with the suffix personally. Isn't that right Bernypants?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

....Lustypants is wrong on so many levels Smile

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I always thought your name was Wanderslut tbh.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluttypants.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonderslut is my alterego.
Don't like him very much as he's a bit of slapper and is attracted to anything with a pulse...including the bird in the wholefood shop.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hate sitting next to a bunch of idiots shouting bollocks all match.

Some might call me boring but I prefer the quieter areas where people actually watch the game, I find the game more interesting than shouting at the south stand.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't mind shouting if it's in support of the team, but there was some guy sat just behind me at Wembley who berated the team, the manager and anything else he could think of nonstop for the entire game. He was even yelling at half time. Me and the kids moved rather than decking him. Figured he'd paid his money so if he wanted to yell it was up to him - and fortunately for him there were plenty of empty seats that day. What a twat though. Embarrassing to think he is supposedly a Bolton fan.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gave me a chuckle that did Wanderlust, Bernard! Very Happy

The name stuck when one or two friends started calling me that when they needed something technical doing and to try butter me up lol

Struggled at the time to think of a username when joining Bolton Nuts

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Don't mind shouting if it's in support of the team, but there was some guy sat just behind me at Wembley who berated the team, the manager and anything else he could think of nonstop for the entire game. He was even yelling at half time. Me and the kids moved rather than decking him. Figured he'd paid his money so if he wanted to yell it was up to him - and fortunately for him there were plenty of empty seats that day. What a twat though. Embarrassing to think he is supposedly a Bolton fan.

Yeah you do get some fans every now and then in the East stand abusing our own players and manager which I don't agree with.

Got fed up last season with some kid being told by his parents to shout "snap his legs" at every game which he just did constantly.

I think most folk in that section nearly twatted him one lol

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Don't mind shouting if it's in support of the team, but there was some guy sat just behind me at Wembley who berated the team, the manager and anything else he could think of nonstop for the entire game. He was even yelling at half time. Me and the kids moved rather than decking him. Figured he'd paid his money so if he wanted to yell it was up to him - and fortunately for him there were plenty of empty seats that day. What a twat though. Embarrassing to think he is supposedly a Bolton fan.

Theres a guy and his mrs who sits near me like that. Every game without fail, no matter of how well we are playing. They even started shouting abuse at holden when he came on against peterborough saying he isnt the same player anymore! Give him a feking chance!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:

Theres a guy and his mrs who sits near me like that. Every game without fail, no matter of how well we are playing. They even started shouting abuse at holden when he came on against peterborough saying he isnt the same player anymore! Give him a feking chance!
This guy at Wembley was with his missus. Fat barsteward with a potty mouth (both) - wonder if it's the same two?

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Could possibly be...I'll have a look at him next time and see if he poses any resemblance to a beached whale

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Burnden Terrace

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Dont go W.S.L. utter shite, You get up and sing and you have people turning round giving you evils, Done it a few times earlier this season and my daughter too, This ineffect made us change seats to N.S.U. which is a bit better but as a whole the atmosphere is shite, Best off just doing away games pal thats where its at.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:Dont go W.S.L. utter shite, You get up and sing and you have people turning round giving you evils, Done it a few times earlier this season and my daughter too, This ineffect made us change seats to N.S.U. which is a bit better but as a whole the atmosphere is shite, Best off just doing away games pal thats where its at.

People go to the match to watch a football game, not the back of some arsehole's head trying to chant songs like a 6 year old.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:Dont go W.S.L. utter shite, You get up and sing and you have people turning round giving you evils, Done it a few times earlier this season and my daughter too, This ineffect made us change seats to N.S.U. which is a bit better but as a whole the atmosphere is shite, Best off just doing away games pal thats where its at.

People go to the match to watch a football game, not the back of some arsehole's head trying to chant songs like a 6 year old.

Just to let you know my seats were on the back row so you point is not a issue. And its people with your out look who make the atmosphere shite at football. people like you should stay at home and cook, go shopping or something.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

LeedsWanderer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Just to let you know my seats were on the back row so you point is not a issue. And its people with your out look who make the atmosphere shite at football. people like you should stay at home and cook, go shopping or something.

Yeah make us a sandwich biatch. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum