Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did you do for COMIC RELIEF?

+8
Sgt. Bash
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
xmiles
Triumph
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 19:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo probably shaved his bollocks.

I haven't done anything.

I just turned it on and saw Jessie J with half her head shaved looking a bit teary eyed.

Fair play to her.

Anyone do anything?

2What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 19:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Piss all, my bollocks are always hair free.

3What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 19:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nowt apart from dress down day.

I don't believe in all this Comic/sport Relief and Children in Need - I would rather have £2 come off my wage each month and give that way to charity - if everyone did that then the grand total would be much more than what they raise via these telethons!

4What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? BFbDl0TCIAE5Xvb

would you?

5What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:08

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nothing, never have never will.

6What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Triumph wrote:Nothing, never have never will.

Same here.

It's just a chance for showbiz twats to show off.

7What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Same here.

cynical bastard!

8What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gave 50 quid , somebody is going to do a bungee jump for me on Sunday.

See, i'm thinking of the world.

9What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? BFbDl0TCIAE5Xvb

would you?

If I had a bag.

10What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:20

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nowt.

I do however, donate to Children in Need and various other charities.

11What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:51

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles wrote:

Same here.

What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? 459784477

12What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:04

Just back from a sponsored kiss-a-thon at my local. It went a bit further than kisses but it raised a lot of cash for comic relief.

13What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Chucked a few quid in a collection box that got stuck under my nose.

My good deed for the day I suppose!

14What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of cynical bastards. I wore pyjamas to work and raised £343.

15What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Didn't donate this year but have in the past.

I don't mind donating but the whole show just pisses me off when you see celebs who earn more in a month than I will see in a lifetime telling me to give a minimum of £5 or £10, a couple of pounds I don't mind but a minimum of a fucking fiver!

I'd love to see how much the likes of Ricky Gervais or Simon Cowell actually donate.

16What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Sat Mar 16 2013, 09:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Just back from a sponsored kiss-a-thon at my local. It went a bit further than kisses but it raised a lot of cash for comic relief.

What, you actually made your sister pay!!! SICK!

17What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Sat Mar 16 2013, 09:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

aaron_bwfc wrote:Didn't donate this year but have in the past.

I don't mind donating but the whole show just pisses me off when you see celebs who earn more in a month than I will see in a lifetime telling me to give a minimum of £5 or £10, a couple of pounds I don't mind but a minimum of a fucking fiver!

I'd love to see how much the likes of Ricky Gervais or Simon Cowell actually donate.

I'd love to know if that hypocritical cunt Bono has ever given anything to charity. He certainly doesn't believe in paying taxes anywhere.

18What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Empty Re: What did you do for COMIC RELIEF? Sat Mar 16 2013, 10:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a bunch of cynical bastards. I wore pyjamas to work and raised £343.

I stopped wearing them, when I was about 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum