Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is Russell Brand on Comic Relief?

+2
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why is Russell Brand on Comic Relief? Empty Why is Russell Brand on Comic Relief? Sat Mar 14 2015, 00:52

He's an obnoxious cock.

As previously well documented on here, if my memory serves.

First this week we get Clarkson being a smug twat who thinks that punching minions gets you a steak dinner because you're untouchable and cool and shit because you wear jeans and a leather bomber jacket despite the fact that you're in your fifties, allied to the fact that you're on first name terms with Cameron (another cunt) and you've got a history of displaying the sort of monumental lacks of judgement about what you can say that would get us normal people in prison.........

And then they go and give this foppy haired twat (who, let's not forget, they fucked off after the Andrew Sachs thing) the "late night when they're back from the pub and will most likely enjoy some 'adult' humour and are probably pissed so they will cough up more cash" gig......

(And that's the point.)

Fuckin' hell, Aunty........sort it!

And ha haa! The joke's on you, BBC because I haven't been to the pub tonight!

I watched Gogglebox in my undies and drank a bottle of scotch on my own!

(OK, Mrs B had a couple of whiskey and cokes but went to bed at half ten because she's at the opticians at nine tomorrow and anyway, she doesn't really like whiskey.)

Them kiddies in Africa are getting fuck all out of me tonight.

Am I becoming Angry Dad?

Seriously......help?

Last edited by Breadman on Sat Mar 14 2015, 12:20; edited 1 time in total

2Why is Russell Brand on Comic Relief? Empty ... We'd better fooking Win. Sat Mar 14 2015, 01:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:He's an obnoxious cock.

As previously well documented on here, if my memory serves.

First this week we get Clarkson being a smug twat who thinks that punching minions gets you a steak dinner because you're untouchable and cool and shit because you wear jeans and a leather bomber jacket despite the fact that you're in your fifties, allied to the fact that you're on first name terms with Cameron (another cunt) and you've got a history of displaying the sort of monumental lacks of judgement about what you can say that would get us normal people in prison.........

And then they go and give this foppy haired twat (who, let's not forget, they fucked off after the Andrew Sachs thing) the "late night when they're back from the pub and will most likely enjoy some 'adult' humour and are probably pissed so they will cough up more cash" gig......but you got away with it.

(And that's the point.)

Fuckin' hell, Aunty........sort it!

And ha haa! The joke's on you, BBC because I haven't been to the pub tonight!

I watched Gogglebox in my undies and drank a bottle of scotch on my own!

(OK, Mrs B had a couple of whiskey and cokes but went to bed at half ten because she's at the opticians at nine tomorrow and anyway, she doesn't really like whiskey.)

Them kiddies in Africa are getting fuck all out of me tonight.

Am I becoming Angry Dad?

Seriously......help?

Sounds about right to me, had best part of a Bottle miself.

Problem is supposed to be out early doors for a session before the match

We'd better Bloody Win.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Red Nose Day.
I can't go into ASDA without being accosted by a member of staff dressed as Capt Hook or Winnie the Pooh.
Failure to join in with this nonsense marks you out a a miserable git.
Well I'm not having it. I give to charity on a regular basis,and I aint gonna be bullied into giving more by the BBC and the large supermarkets,who,lets be clear,are not in this for humanitarian reasons.
As for Brand. Don't get me started.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brand gave up his time for free to help raise money for charity. In years gone by he's been out in Africa highlighting the plight of poor and unhealthy children out there.

It's in poor taste to slag someone off for raising money for the unfortunate just because you don't happen to like his humour.

You utter twats.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny Rotten described Brand as a 'bum hole'.
I fully agree with that.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:Johnny Rotten described Brand as a 'bum hole'.

Well it takes one to know one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Very Happy

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The first hole that developes as a baby in the womb is the arse hole, that means everyone begins life as an arse hole.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles wrote:

Very Happy

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Brand amuses me I quite like listening to his rants.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What does bug the shit out of me is Davina McCall I'd like to shove something up her arse and wipe that look off her face.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I lost all respect for Brand after watching his video reply to Stephen Fry.

talk about hypocrisy. 

credit to him for the work he does for charity though, can't knock that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum