Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

APPLETON SACKED

+19
MartinBWFC
xmiles
scottjames30
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
Alf Hooker
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Reebok_Rebel
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
JonnyRandom
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1APPLETON SACKED Empty APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear.

2APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, brilliant!

3APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Chicken Pluckers are in a league of their own when it comes to running a football team. They must be the laughing stock of every football club boardroom up and down the country. With each new dismissal their fan base dwindles even more. At this rate they will struggle to muster 8,000 through the turnstiles.

4APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

5APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn are searching for their fourth manager of the season after deciding to ditch Michael Appleton.

The Championship club only appointed Appleton in January, having dispensed with the services of Henning Berg after just 57 days at the helm.

But they have now decided to axe the 37-year-old following a seven-match winless run in the Championship, which has seen them drop to 18th, just four points above the relegation zone.
Appleton quit Blackpool after just two months to take over at Ewood Park but has lasted just 67 days under Rovers' trigger-happy owners Venky's.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/130319/michael-appleton-sacked-blackburn-manager-193940

Story.

6APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Owen Coyle may still be available.

7APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They will probably have to up the incentive (cash) to get a new man considering the way they run things.

But Appleton won't care with a juicy pay off (i assume)

8APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Despite it being Blackburn- you've got to feel a bit sorry for them. Where do they go now? Which manager in posession of his sanity would accept a job there!!
It's symptomatic of some of the overseas idiots slowly ruining football. Thank God we've got steady Eddie owning us.

9APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote: Which manager in posession of his sanity would accept a job there!!

You're kidding aren't you. Every out of work manager will be begging for the job. Minimum two year contract for about 60 days work - brilliant!

10APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:26

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You're probably correct- get a fat contract and then sacked with a massive payout by the end of the season.
They're still a disgrace though as owners of a football club- one of the league founder members

11APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:30

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I am beginning to love the venkys more and more. Turned the club into a laughing stock and i find it highly amusing

12APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My mate has finally accepted they should never have sacked BSA!
I asked him did any of the Venkys wear glasses and if they did, did their noses come off when they took them off!?
Clowns!!

13APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Appleton wasn't told he was sacked, the Venkys told the media first and that is how he found out..... No class.

Bet he wished he had stayed at Blackpool now.

14APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

APPLETON SACKED 153mkcn

15APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:10

It's disgusting how incompetent the Venky's are, there needs to be some sort of regulations in place to prevent clubs being taken over by morons like this. The arrogance, and stupidity of them is absolutely amazing.

16APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:

APPLETON SACKED 153mkcn

You evil bastard. :biggrin:

17APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bet bolton hater has slashed his wrists!
Very Happy

18APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:It's disgusting how incompetent the Venky's are, there needs to be some sort of regulations in place to prevent clubs being taken over by morons like this. The arrogance, and stupidity of them is absolutely amazing.
Agreed 100%. The FA really must have fit for purpose rules. Our game is not a plaything for the rich tossers who think that owning a football club is like owning their own island or something like that. The FA should be able to vet any further takeover to make sure the the people who are taking over understand what they are buying.
If I was a Venky- I'd stay out of Blackburn for a while

19APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Despite it being Blackburn- you've got to feel a bit sorry for them. Where do they go now? Which manager in posession of his sanity would accept a job there!!
It's symptomatic of some of the overseas idiots slowly ruining football. Thank God we've got steady Eddie owning us.

No, I feel no amount of sympathy for them whatsoever. sorry.

I hope this even further messes the club up on the pitch and they end up in league 1.

Its the only way the Venkeys will realise they are incapable of running a football club and stick to chicken and cricket.

20APPLETON SACKED Empty Re: APPLETON SACKED Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:44

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:It's disgusting how incompetent the Venky's are, there needs to be some sort of regulations in place to prevent clubs being taken over by morons like this. The arrogance, and stupidity of them is absolutely amazing.
Agreed 100%. The FA really must have fit for purpose rules. Our game is not a plaything for the rich tossers who think that owning a football club is like owning their own island or something like that. The FA should be able to vet any further takeover to make sure the the people who are taking over understand what they are buying.
If I was a Venky- I'd stay out of Blackburn for a while

I agree.

It will take a major epic fail to bring this rule in - Sorry the Blackburn fans are the unfortunate losers in all this... but il get over that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum