Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All right calm down

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
JonnyRandom
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
Keegan
Copper Dragon
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Scott is definitely being a cocky twat tonight - it's not necessary.

Agreed - but possibly due to the fact he cannot hold his alcohol whilst using joints.

Hopefully he has slept it off by now - but knowing him from another site, just being a complete tosser and doesn't realise how much of a tosspot he is making himself look by pretending to try to being hard!

Its better than drink driving you waste of space.

Beep beep.

Has your mother allowed you to drive her car again - thats nice!
Very Happy

So where you going today? Illusions?

22All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Scott is definitely being a cocky twat tonight - it's not necessary.

Agreed - but possibly due to the fact he cannot hold his alcohol whilst using joints.

Hopefully he has slept it off by now - but knowing him from another site, just being a complete tosser and doesn't realise how much of a tosspot he is making himself look by pretending to try to being hard!

Beep beep.

Very Happy

Banging your pretend girlfriend.Very Happy

23All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're right copper, the forum has taken a fairly dark turn in recent weeks.

Quite scary

pale

24All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 12:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

JonnyRandom wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:There seems to be a lot of threads on here about violence and hitting people.

Just calm thi sens down you Bolton chavs.

Violence doesn't always solve your problems you know.

Gerry Rafferty will calm you down....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZaw0Cvc0U

Dont go down the same path as BH. I dont mind you at the monent copper dragon, even if you are from burnley.

Who are you?

25All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I second your comment there HN

26All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Scott is definitely being a cocky twat tonight - it's not necessary, and I'm too battered to be dealing with it. Peace and love Copper.
You too Scott.

You're a wanker, meet me if you want.

Or are you just a big shithouse ?

I am looking forwards to this one.
You're funny Scott. I like you and you make me laugh. I'm just not into all that Women in Love fireside thing. Thanks for the invitation though - I'm flattered.

27All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Scott is definitely being a cocky twat tonight - it's not necessary, and I'm too battered to be dealing with it. Peace and love Copper.
You too Scott.

You're a wanker, meet me if you want.

Or are you just a big shithouse ?

I am looking forwards to this one.
You're funny Scott. I like you and you make me laugh. I'm just not into all that Women in Love fireside thing. Thanks for the invitation though - I'm flattered.

Any time son.

28All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sweet.

29All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:07

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyone else read the title of this thread in a scouse accent?

30All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, but there was an extra "all right" in there somewhere.

31All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 18:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Beep beep.

Very Happy

Banging your pretend girlfriend.Very Happy

If she was pretend she would definitely work for a better "massage Parlour" than that scabby one which you frequent!

32All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:19

If she's not pretend let's see a photo of the slag.

33All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:If she's not pretend let's see a photo of the slag.

Lets see a photo of your mum in her coffin, or your sister fully clothed.

I bet you don't!

34All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Lets see a photo of your mum in her coffin

Beep beep Laughing

35All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Lets see a photo of your mum in her coffin, or your sister fully clothed.

Here we go again. He's one step away from wishing cancer on BH.

36All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what's the beep beep for? curious...

37All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Beep beep is the sound a breakdown truck makes.

Chris often needs one.

38All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This was a wonderful forum where people were allowed to be themselves, voice their own opinion without being bullied and actually contribute to the success; but since the scum from Burnden Aces were allowed on to this forum it has gone the same way as that forum. If it continues it is only a matter of time before it goes as quiet as Burnden Aces due to the fact of the vulgarity and bullying of the scum that have invaded here.

A cull of these members if probably required, and I am not the only one who thinks that way - as has I spotted on a couple of threads today.

39All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:This was a wonderful forum where people were allowed to be themselves, voice their own opinion without being bullied and actually contribute to the success; but since the scum from Burnden Aces were allowed on to this forum it has gone the same way as that forum. If it continues it is only a matter of time before it goes as quiet as Burnden Aces due to the fact of the vulgarity and bullying of the scum that have invaded here.

A cull of these members if probably required, and I am not the only one who thinks that way - as has I spotted on a couple of threads today.

Yeah, I blame Bernard and Scott. Burn them.

40All right calm down - Page 2 Empty Re: All right calm down Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:18

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

Sounds like a death threat. I'm calling GMP.

What's the number Chris?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum