Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muamba disciplined?

+3
jayjay23
xmiles
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Muamba disciplined? Empty Muamba disciplined? Sat Feb 11 2012, 21:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweets from Fabrice -

I can't really tell the reason why I wasn't involved today, that will get me into much trouble...

and

I wished I can really tell you what I think but that will get me into trouble...

and probably the real reason of why Coyle never picks him -

i dont really play ping pong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sat Feb 11 2012, 23:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

There is a rumour that he was late but given our performances without Muamba have been awful who cares?

Muamba stats (courtesy of another site):

Played 90 mins - W5 D2 L1
Subbed - W0 D0 L9
Didn't Play - W1 D0 L7

Not that Coyle would understand of course.

3Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 11:41

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"GLORIA, I WASN'T LATE TO THE GROUND AT ALL THAT IS RUBBISH." BY FAB

4Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 11:42

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

And "I was late to the ground? What loads of bullshit"

Oh yeah, and, I don't play ping pong.

5Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 11:43

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wish he would have still posted on here. Do you think that is what happened? (Delete this if you need to)

6Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 12:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its a shame when turning up late, (allegedly), takes priority over being part of a multi-million pound investment, fighting for survival in the workplace.

7Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:11

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

gloswhite wrote:Its a shame when turning up late, (allegedly), takes priority over being part of a multi-million pound investment, fighting for survival in the workplace.
Coyle has shown he is retarded when he went 4-4-2.1st 4-4-2 is not a better attacking option than 4-5-1 in our team.4-5-1 allows reocoker to make his bursts from midfield ie goals v Blackburn n Liverpool.He can make these runs knowing he is not leaving the defence n midfield to get hit on the break cos fab is there to break up the attacks.All our points Everton,Liverpool,Arsenal 4-5-1.Also much more attacking becuase we are battling and disciplined in that format.Surely he will never go 4-4-2 with this side again.BKD has been a great player for Bolton but his days are gone so it was like starting with 10 men.We cant afford to sack Coyle but i have finally lost patience with him after yesterday.Ream must start instead of knight and sordell should come in for N;gog,in a 4-5-1.

8Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Coyle has shown he is retarded when he went 4-4-2.1st 4-4-2 is not a better attacking option than 4-5-1 in our team.4-5-1 allows reocoker to make his bursts from midfield ie goals v Blackburn n Liverpool.He can make these runs knowing he is not leaving the defence n midfield to get hit on the break cos fab is there to break up the attacks.All our points Everton,Liverpool,Arsenal 4-5-1.Also much more attacking becuase we are battling and disciplined in that format.Surely he will never go 4-4-2 with this side again.BKD has been a great player for Bolton but his days are gone so it was like starting with 10 men.We cant afford to sack Coyle but i have finally lost patience with him after yesterday.Ream must start instead of knight and sordell should come in for N;gog,in a 4-5-1.

Good first post, and an opinion shared by everyone I know.

Unfortunately, the more we say it, the more the stubborn bugger will stick with 4-4-2.

9Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wanderer, you're at a very good starting point, coz we all (I think) are in agreement with you

10Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:30

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Muamba to Stu Holden - " listen pal there's loads to say but we cant discuss it over twitter you know."

11Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does Fab have a big pic of Bale on his page.

12Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Sun Feb 12 2012, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really hate players who use Twitter but don't have the balls to speak their mind.

13Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Wed Feb 15 2012, 18:09

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Thanks for the reception i await Coyles team on saturday.He has an oppurtunity to play Ream ,Sordell,Myachi n personally id play Petrov instead of eagles on the right.If he picks the right team with the right formation we should come away with a win.But Coyle seems to have become a law un to himself.How Zat Knight can criticise others is a topic open for discussion.Surely the worst centre half to grace the Reebok barring Gerard CID.

14Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Wed Feb 15 2012, 18:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Unfortunately Sordell is cup-tied and I would be surprised if Coyle drops Knight after his recent arse kissing performance.

15Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Wed Feb 15 2012, 19:04

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Yeah forgot about being cup tied.Your probably right about Knight.But if ever there was an occasion to play tim Ream its v Millwall.Why buy the man if hes not going to play.With City n Chelsea coming up its worth throwing him in against them ass there is nothing lost,as we all expect nothing against either team.Its Blackburn n QPR we need our house in order.

16Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Wed Feb 15 2012, 19:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I agree the Millwall game is a good chance to try Ream but knowing Coyle the best we can hope for is that he sits on the bench and if he did drop anyone it would be Wheater which does worry me - almost as much as starting Kavies.

17Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Wed Feb 15 2012, 20:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One thing we know about OC is that he's stubborn, and apparently doesn't like being told he's using the wrong tactics. Don't be surprised if you see the same old players playing the same old formation, for no teason other than to let us all know that he knows best.

18Muamba disciplined? Empty Re: Muamba disciplined? Wed Feb 15 2012, 20:37

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If Coyle takes us down he must go.Then clear the deadwood.This could be next seasons team as long as we dont sell anyone.Bogden,Riley,wheater,Ream,Alonso.defence.Holden,Mavies,muamba,reo coker,chungy,Midfield forwards N,gog Sordell.Forwards.Also Sampson and Vela to come through.But i do not trust Gartside if a bid came in for mark Davies.Personally i think Coyle has had a overload or Brain Blitz,negotiating contracts for BKD N Knight is he watching what we are.If BKD is wanted by the club as a coaching capacity fair enough but as a player his legs have gone.Its like seeing great boxers go on too long.You forget about the great player he has been for Wanderers and now start to focus on the fact he is now good for 5-10 minutes to hold the ballup and use his experience.Ive watched Wanderers since john Byrom plyed his trade at Burnden Park.Through all divisions and we still have a shout of staying up.But only if the manager concedes that 4-5-1 is the only system that suits the current personel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum