Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kevin Davies Interview - AUDIO

+4
wanderlust
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Kevin Davies Interview - AUDIO Empty The Kevin Davies Interview - AUDIO Wed Mar 27 2013, 19:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For those who had not heard it before - 19 minutes long.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

"It came as a surprise. It's not sunk in yet. I thought I would be at this club until I retired but that won't be the case. I will be seeing if there is an opportunity to go out on loan in the next couple of days."

He sounds gutted.

Supposedly Mrs Davies had tweeted on Friday that KD would not be offered a new contract but in the interview KD makes out that he only just found out on Monday. He sounds very dejected though, could this have been handled better by the club?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was as as surprised as he was that the club had finally seen sense.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

doffcocker wrote:I was as as surprised as he was that the club had finally seen sense.

Ouch!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If SKD was the plan A, it only makes sense if Dougie has a plan B.
Have to say that the drawing on the banner above has SKD looking very stressed out. A lot of detail in those wrinkles.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch him go to some not-right team, like Blackburn, or Burnley.

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Looks like Mr and Mrs SKD had taken over from Mr and Mrs Jaaskelianen in thinking they run BWFC, now they know they dont

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't really agree with SKD feeling hard done by for not getting a new deal. He is well past it now, he hasn't really done all that great this season and I don't think his style of play is what we are looking for any more. He has been a great servant over the last 10 years and I am sure he will get a testimonial.
I think Adrian Durham was our of order saying after all his loyalty we have just chucked him out - he is well past it, all clubs have to eventually call time on a player's career at the club because they are past it.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How many times does he say you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum