Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done?

+6
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've lead quite a sheltered life in general. I haven't really done many daring or crazy things. I've always erred on the side of caution.

Probably the craziest thing I ever did was dye Chloe Mangen's hair blue when she was passed out drunk when we were 15. It was mad.

Can you beat that?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Magic mushrooms.

i was once in the same room as a guy taking drugs.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stormed a bunker .

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Stormed a bunker .

You played golf?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i was once in the same room as a guy taking drugs.

Almost same thing as I was in a room with 2 "friends" snorting cocaine. I am not a prude nor naiive but I was shocked and astonished - only previous times I saw people taking "hard" drugs was on television.

bwfc71 wrote:

Almost same thing as I was in a room with 2 "friends" snorting cocaine. I am not a prude nor naiive but I was shocked and astonished - only previous times I saw people taking "hard" drugs was on television.

yes, i found it quite shocking as well. i felt like a criminal.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You played golf?

Yes he does, he had a hole in one with Ken.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Drove across Death Valley in the middle of the night.

Wasn't mean to be crazy, it was sort of a no option as I was running out of petrol, the fill up station I had been heading to was closed by time I got there and either had to sleep there in the car until it opened in the morning or drive to the next town which was across the desert.

I thought that even though it was a desert, it was in America, the roads should be good and at least it would be cool going across, and if I stuck to the main road then even if I did run out of gas I'd be ok.

My thinking was sound and we got across ok but it was a scary ride as there are no street lights out there and you can't see the road ahead along the twisty roads going down the side of a mountain.

So very nearly drove right off, down a sheer drop at one point - probably fatal if I had. It did shake me up, I admit.

Not to be recommended but I'd probably do the same thing again under similar circumstances.

Oh, and I saw my first and only shooting star that night - so it wasn't all bad.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You played golf?

Yes he does, he had a hole in one with Ken.

and then more fun with Bernard in the bunker!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At last a proper story, thanks sluffy.

I quite fancy a drive across Death Valley, give me a shout next time you try it.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

yes, i found it quite shocking as well. i felt like a criminal.

I didn't feel like a criminal, as I was living in Amsterdam at the time and some people, mainly foreigners on a weekender, smoke weed in most places, but it did make me feel very uncomfortable.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Watch what your doing Sluffy, she as been a virgin for 10 yrs.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:and then more fun with Bernard in the bunker!

Stop harassing me Amos.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jumping from a balloon.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is Amos picking on Bernard?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bloody hot there it is!

Funnily enough I've been there twice, both times on my drive through to Las Vegas. The first time I thought it was dull and boring but the second time I actually saw for the first time the beauty of the nature in the desert and would have liked to have explored it a while longer but my daughter who was with me found it really, really dull and was very keen to get out of there and get to the glitter of Vegas.

If you ever have the chance to go, you should - so many wonderful things to see and do in and around California.

God Bless America!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If it is what you did during your service to our country then I doubt many of us could come close to matching such bravery.

Fair play to you and the other lads and lasses, Scott.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:

If it is what you did during your service to our country then I doubt many of us could come close to matching such bravery.

Fair play to you and the other lads and lasses, Scott

I salute you Scott, you are my hero!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Fair play to you and the other lads and lasses, Scott

I salute you Scott, you are my hero!

I love you too.

you fat git.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum