Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify)

+11
observer
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
xmiles
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
SKDArmy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Who would be your next club captain

Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 6 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 5 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% [ 11 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As Natasha said, pay up and we can have Craig Dawson as our captain next season. WBA need the money and we need him.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... in the meantime, Mears has 4 votes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

observer wrote:As Natasha said, pay up and we can have Craig Dawson as our captain next season. WBA need the money and we need him.

West Brom don't need the money, they've been a very well run club for a long time. They actually benefitted massively from being a yoyo club.

We won't be able to get him unless we were willing to pay £6 million. Which we won't do.

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Boggersbelief wrote:Why have you left Holden out?

It would be a toss up between him and kamara for me.
I just forgot him as he wasn't on squad list due to loan!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who the fuck picked TMs?

WUM.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bring back Reo Coker as Captain... then dig up the "Badger" as Vice Captain. That should make everybody happy.
Medo might speak good english like wot I doo ....but not here long enough IMO.
I voted for Zat ......nowt to do with footballing abilities obviously.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... in the meantime, Mears has 6 votes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

terenceanne wrote:Bring back Reo Coker as Captain... then dig up the "Badger" as Vice Captain. That should make everybody happy.
Medo might speak good english like wot I doo ....but not here long enough IMO.
I voted for Zat ......nowt to do with footballing abilities obviously.

You say medo hasn't been here long enough but the player you want to bring back was vice captain and donning the captains armband after 3 weeks being at the club! ::bellend::

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Anybody know when an announcement will be made regarding the new club captain?

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think we have signed our next captain yet but I would give Pratley the job, he has improved no end under Dougie.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I want to see Jay Spearing back and wearing the armband. Very vocal and a natural leader,

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Triumph wrote:I want to see Jay Spearing back and wearing the armband. Very vocal and a natural leader,

Agreed, offer it to him as part of the deal.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think we will see Knight remain captain and Wheater or Medo vice captain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum