Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap?

+19
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
frankboy
Hip Priest
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
chipbutty
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
scottjames30
Jamster26
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
JakeSnake
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Dawson replacement?

Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 78% [ 21 ]
Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Craig Dawson-Last Game. Who to fill the gap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's a bit late in the day to start worrying about who's going to play centre-half.
Any half-way decent manager would have had position sorted months ago.

Last edited by chipbutty on Fri Apr 26 2013, 22:16; edited 1 time in total

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's taken us from 20th to 6th.

but you can't judge him until he's in the premier league.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dawson has been great, but far from the sole difference between relegation threatened Bolton and promotion-chasing Bolton as is often implied.

Wheater is potentially just as good a player in my opinion.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why are we in this position. FFS who's fault is it that the most influential player of the whole season long campaign has to return to his parent club just when we need him most. Typical BWFC organisation. Feckin' Bobbins.

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

if we win at cardiff today and i think we will...it wont matter, theres no way blackpool will beat us at the reebok..wheaters not match fit so i would put rickets in the middle with zac knight...COYW...

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Agree with most posters .....Wheater if fit.
People have forgotton that before he was injured he was our best cb imo.....he is solid, takes everything in the air and has a goal or two in him from corners etc.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

has to be dave wheater. The other two are crap

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ream... he is the only other central defender who is fit.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Has to be Wheater if fit. Mills has been poor but I wonder if was down to lack of defensive coaching under the OC regime? I have seen Mills on a number of occasions playing for Reading and he was excellent. Ream is more comfortable on the ball but struggles under physical presence. Blackpool's threat is most likely to be in the wide areas and so I may be more worried about our full backs'

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Surely Wheater is match fit by now? Didn't he come on as a sub at the end of Feb, I haven't heard of any set backs and 6 weeks is plenty of time to get up to speed.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

He had a little niggle after the Bristol city game

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ream, don't think Wheater is fit enough. I would hope that Dougie has been preparing for Dawson's departure and an improved Timothy will step up to the plate.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hopefully, Wheater will start on Saturday. Mills will be off in the summer, possibly to Leeds. I reckon Ream will be off too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum