Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you Mr Dawson...

+13
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
gloswhite
Bernard Dennis Park
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Jamster26
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...for a great loan spell. Hope to see you in a white shirt again soon.

2Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He played well overall, but in recent weeks I think spending so much time with Zat Knight was rubbing off.

3Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Started off like a house on fire with his goals but they have dried up recently.

I fear that our defence might fall to bits again now Knight has to play alongside Ream/Mills or Wheater.

4Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:13

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hope one of our trio can make the step up. In normal conditions, I'd go with Wheater all day, but how many times has he played this season? I'd go for Ream and hope he is allot better than what he was a few months ago, which is surprising seeing as did pretty well against Premier League opposition.

5Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was pretty good today, but a few long aimless punts in there, Knight is to be ignored, not copied Daws.

6Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat Apr 27 2013, 23:04

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks from me, definitley been one of our better loan signings.

7Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 01:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My greatest fear is if he plays Ricketts at C/B not that I am against Ricketts playing there, it just means Butterfield in at R/B, eek.

8Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 07:40

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:My greatest fear is if he plays Ricketts at C/B not that I am against Ricketts playing there, it just means Butterfield in at R/B, eek.
I have a feeling that's what Dougie will do.

9Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 09:46

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Excellent loan spell from Dawson.

Miles better than any of our centre backs.

10Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 10:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good choice of loanee, shows Dougie has an eye for a good player. Lets hope it continues.

11Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:01

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Excellent loan signing, looks like he will play in WBA's 1st team till the end of the season. If not he'd be welcomed back at the Reebok next season.

12Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. He is one of the main reasons why we are in contention for a play off place. I bet he wishes he could still be with us for the final push.

13Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Good choice of loanee, shows Dougie has an eye for a good player. Lets hope it continues.
That's the important point Glos.We can expect a fair bit of transfer activity over the summer and whichever division we are in, it's good to be able to have a bit of faith in the manager's skills and contacts in that area. Looking forward to seeing how Dougie shapes the squad for next season.

14Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why can't he play the last game ?

What a stupid time to go back.

15Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's because it would've meant West Brom loaning him to us until the end of the season. Apparently if they'd done this they wouldn't have been able to recall him if they'd needed to. That's what I've heard anyway.

16Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WBA haven't got anything to play for, why don't they just pick up the phone and say you can have him for the last game?

17Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:18

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:WBA haven't got anything to play for, why don't they just pick up the phone and say you can have him for the last game?

Its gone past the loan deadline

18Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:WBA haven't got anything to play for, why don't they just pick up the phone and say you can have him for the last game?

Its gone past the loan deadline

Well, that puts that to bed.

19Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

20Thank you Mr Dawson... Empty Re: Thank you Mr Dawson... Sat May 04 2013, 17:10

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Dawson went back to WBA and promised a game. Well today he was sub and didn't get a run out. Clarke talks with forked tongue or what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum