Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dawson to Wigan according to Sky

+12
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
Copper Dragon
White84
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:37

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When things couldn't seem to get any worse Sky have reported Wigan are in poll position to sign Dawson on loan till the end of the season.                 Bolloxs Pie eating twats surely Dawson wants to comeback to the Wanderers.Fucking well pissed off if this happens.WTF is going on. ::mad::

2Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:WTF is going on. ::mad::

160 odd million what's going ons, along with...

Knight
Baptiste
Ream
Mills
Wheater......

Who don't get paid in magic beans.

3Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:51

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dawson hasn't agreed to go to Wigan has he? I think Dawson would choose us over Wigan anyway.

4Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan have more money to spend.

5Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
White84 wrote:WTF is going on. ::mad::

160 odd million what's going ons, along with...

Knight
Baptiste
Ream
Mills
Wheater......

Who don't get paid in magic beans.

This isn't a place for rationality CD. 

Keep that to yourself.

6Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dawson will reject a move to them

7Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 21:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan could still make the play-offs, I'm sure the chance to play at Wembley has something to do with it.

8Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wigan could still make the play-offs, I'm sure the chance to play at Wembley has something to do with it.

Actually, I don't think they will. Granted, Rosler seems to have steadied the good ship Wigan but assuming that Leicester and QPR go up automatically then it's probably between Forest, Burnley, Derby and Reading for the play-off spot.

9Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P.S. Keep an eye on Ipswich as the dark horses to make the final cut at the expense of one of the other candidates.

10Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 22:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What do we reckon the wage bill is at present? £25m a year at least, surely? What would it cost to pay Dawson's wages for three months? Shall we say £250,000 at most? It's a 1% increase. It's neither here nor there.

Obviously, we've gotta get the wage bill under control, but getting Dawson in until the end of the season isn't gonna be the difference between us succeeding or failing to do that.

11Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 22:58

Sounds as if the issue is West Brom not sure if they want to loan him out though Doff, and the fact we've got competition from Wigan. I'm sure the money is there if we need it, but I think the fact we're having to loan out Davies ( i assume to free up funds) goes to show how right money is, he can't be on more than £15,000 a week?

12Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Thu Jan 30 2014, 23:11

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

WBA stated more than a week ago that they weren't keen on more than a one month loan. While I'd like Dawson back that was and is no good to us. Wigan might be in pole position to sign him thanks to money but IF he's available for the rest of the season AND he gets a choice in the matter I'd say he'll come here. I hope so but to be honest I don't feel very confident about it and haven't done for a few days now. I think if this was going to happen it would have been done already. 

I just hope Dougie has a plan C because McNaughton's out of the picture as well. God knows he should have seen THAT coming anyway but I have a horrible suspicion those two were his only targets for the LB spot and now we're back to square one with no time left and no real idea where to look. Perhaps he'll actually play one of the kids? I know it's as likely as me scoring the winner in the FA Cup final but surely he can see that we're in dire need of a Left Back rather than faffing about with a striker shuffle and a non league goalkeeper?

13Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Fri Jan 31 2014, 06:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll still get an out of sorts Premier League defender on loan before midnight.

14Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Fri Jan 31 2014, 08:44

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fucking Dirty Wigan Scum Wanker Cunts!

If he goes there, I hope he gets fucking clattered, not because of the player himself but...

A) so them twats cant have him.
B) West brom were stupid enough to send him to the great unwashed.

fucked my day up now this news.

15Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Fri Jan 31 2014, 09:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it's true that the loan period is only a month then we're better off without him anyway. 
We'd just end up switching the back four around to accommodate him for a handful of games, then have to change it again but without a solution to get us through the season, let alone a more permanent solution.

Interesting to see how many consider his "loyalty to BWFC" as a potential deciding factor in his decision making process. That certainly wouldn't be a factor for the Baggies who'll just be looking to see where he'll get the best experience.

16Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Fri Jan 31 2014, 09:42

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wigan are due to sign a big swedish centre half, so they might not need Dawson anyway.

17Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Fri Jan 31 2014, 11:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Wigan are due to sign a big swedish centre half, so they might not need Dawson anyway.

Let's hope not.  :pray: 

18Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Fri Jan 31 2014, 13:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Sounds as if the issue is West Brom not sure if they want to loan him out though Doff, and the fact we've got competition from Wigan. I'm sure the money is there if we need it, but I think the fact we're having to loan out Davies ( i assume to free up funds) goes to show how right money is, he can't be on more than £15,000 a week?

It seems odd that when the club's already forking out £20something/£30something million a year, we have to go to massive lengths just to not see that inflate by a small fraction. There really isn't much flexibility there at all.

19Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Did Dawson move?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

20Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Empty Re: Dawson to Wigan according to Sky Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Did Dawson move?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum