Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Championship Team of The Year

+6
Copper Dragon
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
JakeSnake
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Championship Team of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Team of The Year Sun Apr 28 2013, 23:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched your lot against Cardiff last week, trippier was torn apart by cardiffs reserve winger (Conway).

He's a grafter but then again so was nicky hunt.

22Championship Team of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Team of The Year Sun Apr 28 2013, 23:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Like I said, back of a stamp.

Great cross for the goal eh? When he was on loan at Barnsley they played him as a right winger and Barnsley fans believe that he's best played there.

In my opinion I like him coming from deep and putting crosses in.

As for defending you need the man in front of you to do his bit as well.

23Championship Team of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Team of The Year Sun Apr 28 2013, 23:30

You can tell Zaha's class just by the way he moves, excellent balance, with good pace and footwork to back it up.

How good he'll be remains to be seen but considering his build and what we've seen already you can understand the comparisons to Ronaldo - obviously there's little chance he'd ever reach those heights, but I think going to United is a good move for him and I hope he develops there. If he's better than Ashley Young/Nani it's a good start at least.

24Championship Team of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Team of The Year Mon Apr 29 2013, 00:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:'Give him a chance chaps - he's only 14.'

And we knew that did we Sluffy? I wasn't at the birth.

'Jake, football's a team game - if you put Messi in the Bolton Team as it is now, we aren't going to finish in the top ten next season if we made it to the Premier League.'

Yes just as Sluffy has said and I apologise for being flippant Jake.

Copper, neither was I!

But if you look just under people's avatar pictures, those who have chosen to put in a date of birth on their profiles, have their age showing.

Simple when you know about these little things!

25Championship Team of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Team of The Year Mon Apr 29 2013, 00:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alright, stop being flippant Sluffy. ::rules::

Edit - I'm only 14. Very Happy

26Championship Team of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Team of The Year Mon Apr 29 2013, 18:15

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think Zaha made the team because he was bought by Man United. They have all the best players in all the leagues - or they will buy them.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum