Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Apprentice 2013 Thread

+7
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Tue 30 Apr - 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I love seeing the posing, pretentious preening ponces get their comeuppance

This is The Apprentice, not BWFC.

22The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Tue 30 Apr - 20:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just going off the photos I have already taken a dislike to Jason Leech ( David Walliams clone), Alex Mills ( Richard Corrigan male model wanabee ) and Jordan Poltroon ( the name says it all )

23The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Wed 8 May - 16:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good start to the series I thought.

It's on again tonight for some reason, just so everybody knows.

24The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Wed 8 May - 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Good start to the series I thought.

It's on again tonight for some reason, just so everybody knows.

Last night was good despite it being a poor idea of a task.

Tonight will be much better where they have to produce a new beer.

My comments so far are that Uzma looks like Orville the Duck and Alex has a problem with his eyebrows.

25The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Wed 8 May - 18:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alex Mills is a cross between Freddie Mercury and Dracula!

Luisa is winding me up already!

Jason is just plainly shit!

How could anyone have the bright idea if trying to sell the Chinese waving good luck cat to the shops in London's Chinatown???? She deserved to be fired just on that alone!

Roll on tonight

26The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Wed 8 May - 18:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: Alex has a problem with his eyebrows.

Alex looks like he could be David Walliams lovechild. Anyone who thinks Sophie Lau is unattractive needs to make an appointment with their optician.

27The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Wed 8 May - 18:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neil seems to be modelling himself on Russell Watson and that Rebecca looks like trouble.

28The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 2:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why, on this show, when they're thinking up brand names, do they go down the same roads every time?

We're making a bitter...so I know...how about..."BitterZest"...no...how about..."aBitterThat".

:facepalm:

29The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 6:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Why, on this show, when they're thinking up brand names, do they go down the same roads every time?

We're making a bitter...so I know...how about..."BitterZest"...no...how about..."aBitterThat".

Correct, and these individuals are supposedly the crop of talented, creative young business moguls of the future. Shocked

30The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 6:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone want to slap the liar Dracula?

31The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 11:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Does anyone want to slap the liar Dracula?

He's like a Mike Myers creation. Did you see him poncing about in Belgium when they went for a beer? I notice he opted for Ginger Beer.

32The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 17:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Does anyone want to slap the liar Dracula?

He's like a Mike Myers creation. .
Haven't watched the show but from the picture Uzma a) looks like a Gerry Anderson creation and wouldn't be amiss in the cast of Thunderbirds and b) seems to have purloined her entire stock for personal use.

33The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 17:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

34The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 19:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They all need knocking out on that thread, fooking arseholes the lot of them.

Not one genuine person in that programe , you shouldn't of told me about this Nat, I want to burn them all in hot oil.

35The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Fri 10 May - 21:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Why, on this show, when they're thinking up brand names, do they go down the same roads every time?

Correct, and these individuals are supposedly the crop of talented, creative young business moguls of the future. Shocked

I wouldn't say that - its the BBC finding the biggest lnobs around knowing that they will do anything to appear on TV!!!! I mean, seriously, would any serious business (excluding those from Whittam International) person actually do business with any of them?

36The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Thu 30 May - 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really enjoyed last night, I like it when candidates cry.

I feel Leah is the strongest candidate so far, she reminds me of myself when I was 24.

37The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Thu 30 May - 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i like Leah as well - bang tidy!

38The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Thu 30 May - 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i like Leah as well - bang tidy!

Pervert. She is there for her skills as a businesswoman and leader.

39The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Thu 30 May - 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she needs bigger hair to be honest.

40The Apprentice 2013 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2013 Thread Thu 6 Jun - 11:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rubbish episode last night, both teams were utter crap.

I don't know whether Sugar is an idiot or it's edited to make him look stupid but he, once again, said it was a task not just based on profit but on quality too.

So the losing team pay £600 for a professional speaker who went down well and the employees thought was the best bit about the whole day, then Sugar blames that "mistake" for them losing.

Then he tells that Franchesca woman that if she brings the wrong people back he will fire her, so she does just that by bringing Louisa back, and he doesn't fire here.

I'm losing patience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum