Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final day of the Regular Season

+10
SKDArmy
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
scottjames30
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
observer
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Final day of the Regular Season Empty Final day of the Regular Season Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:26

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wouldn't it be great if we won by 3 on Saturday, and with Palace's draw today and if they draw on Saturday, we would go above them and not play Watford or Hull? All sorts of possibilities... but we must WIN big on Saturday. Also possible for us to be in the playoffs and Palace out completely! Let's hope we are on our A game and score early and defend well... listening to that Mr. Knight!!!

2Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We need to be playing Hull, it's a step too soon to be playing the others.

3Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:We need to be playing Hull, it's a step too soon to be playing the others.

Stop being a pussy. We can beat anyone

4Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 00:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:We need to be playing Hull, it's a step too soon to be playing the others.

Oooooh trying to be the daddy now Bernards been let go?

5Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 07:53

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Has he? Question

6Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 07:56

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You think Bernard was the 'the daddy'?

7Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 07:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather play the best team in the semi-final.

Trust me, losing in the play-off final is a lot worse than an FA Cup Semi-Final defeat.

8Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 07:59

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd rather play the best team in the semi-final.

Trust me, losing in the play-off final is a lot worse than an FA Cup Semi-Final defeat.

Ye I agree losing would be painful, the earlier we play Brighton or Watford the better.

9Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 08:06

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Why has he gone?

10Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 09:12

Triumph wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Why has he gone?

He called glos a 'thicko'. But Im assuming there's more to it than that, seemed like the last straw.

11Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 09:59

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
Triumph wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Why has he gone?

He called glos a 'thicko'. But Im assuming there's more to it than that, seemed like the last straw.
Must be more to it?

Last edited by Triumph on Wed May 01 2013, 11:46; edited 1 time in total

12Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 10:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not arsed about who we play if we get into the playoffs. Considering where we were, I'd just be pleased that we'd got this far. Winning would be a bonus.

13Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 10:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I'm not arsed about who we play if we get into the playoffs. Considering where we were, I'd just be pleased that we'd got this far. Winning would be a bonus.

I want a day out at Wembley .

COYWM, don't let us down .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 10:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we get to Wembley I'm not sure I'll go as last time was a f****** disaster and I suspect I might be a Wembley jinx for the lads. There again I guess every Wanderers fan that went that day could probably assume the same thing.

15Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 10:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's nothing worse than losing a play-off final at Wembley.

Best to get Watford/Brighton out of the way in a semi-final and go to Wembley confident.

16Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 11:25

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would certainly agree Nat. With our home form being that good at the minute if we play the 2nd leg at home we have a great chance against any team. (I don't think away goals count?).

17Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 11:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:

I kind of agree.

although winning would also guarantee us a spot in the premier league, getting that close to lose at the last hurdle would fuck me up for a while longer than the FA cup semi.

I could accept losing at the FA cup semi more than I would losing the playoffs - all we realistically would have gained from the final was a European spot, I accepted we would never have beat Man city or united in the final so was playing for a European spot in the semi.

This time, much more is at stake...

18Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 14:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Trying?

19Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 14:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I run this site, everyone knows that.

The mods fear me.

20Final day of the Regular Season Empty Re: Final day of the Regular Season Wed May 01 2013, 22:37

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:I run this site, everyone knows that.

The mods fear me.
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum