Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuart Hall

+17
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
Triumph
Bernard Dennis Park
rammywhite
WhiteBic
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
bwfc71
gloswhite
wanderlust
Michael Bolton
Angry Dad
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Stuart Hall Empty Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 12:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pleaded guilty to all the charges.... the dirty bugger. They say you reap what you sow and in his case the only sewing he should be doing will involve mailbags. His youngest victim was nine years old. I hope he likes the taste of porridge.

2Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just read about this, he was so adamant when he was charged that he was not guilty. Who's next i wonder?

3Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 13:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sorry this may seem harsh but if he has plead guilty to doing something to a 9 year old then he should get the death penalty.

4Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 14:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Sorry this may seem harsh but if he has plead guilty to doing something to a 9 year old then he should get the death penalty.

He can't be far off death anyway being 83 and in poor health. They say atonement is good for the soul and there will be plenty time for him to reflect on his wickedness while he is in prison.

5Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 14:33

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's an OBE as well. That needs to be taken away from him ASAP. Hopefully replaced with the word "nonce" to be forever added onto his personal title!

6Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 14:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They have said his OBE will be taken off him. His reputation is in tatters. I'm surprised the judge bailed him until the 17th June for sentencing. He should have been remanded in custody the same as the rest of Joe Public.

7Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 14:38

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:They have said his OBE will be taken off him.

Good!

I'm surprised the judge bailed him until the 17th June for sentencing. He should have been remanded in custody the same as the rest of Joe Public.

Stuart Hall 677999948

8Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 15:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Sorry this may seem harsh but if he has plead guilty to doing something to a 9 year old then he should get the death penalty.

He can't be far off death anyway being 83 and in poor health. .

Well get it over with then and give him the lethal injection now is what I say, the sick bastard.

9Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 15:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He wont do time he will top himself first.

10Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 15:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I always thought he was an odd ball. I used to hate him when he did commentary on the football for Five Live.

11Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 16:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bastard.

12Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 17:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He probably got bail so that he can say goodbye to everyone,because, at 83, it'll be unlikely he will come out again. (assumng they actually send him down for a long stretch, rather than a short, 'poor old man, he's not going to live long' sympathy sentence.

13Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 18:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well its a knockout for the CPS!

But even Jeux Sans Frontier will be a name that cannot be revived due to the undertones!

14Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 18:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:He wont do time he will top himself first.

Stuart Hall 677999948

15Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 18:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He won't last that long anyway - didn't he say in February he was ill!

16Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 18:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disgusting, who's next? Why people kept quiet for so long I'll never know...

17Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 18:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BTID, its because they knew they would not be believed, and if they were, almost nothing would happen, or it would be hushed up

18Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My missus said the same thing. Strangely enough his bout of ill health coincided with the time the coppers visited his crib. Age is no excuse for not being prosecuted.

What I find interesting is that the CPS have clearly changed the goalposts since the Savile enquiry. Previously they would only authorise a charge if they thought they had a 60% chance of conviction. It looks as if either the government or public opinion has made them adopt the stance of ALL allegations being ' In the public interest '

As it stands at the moment, there are one or two celebs who have taken out high court injunctions preventing them being named by the tabloid press. The judges are tending to buck the trend by allowing their anonymity up to the point where they are actually charged to appear before a court. A couple of big hitters have been mentioned on certain underground internet forums and if charged, the press will have a field day.

Expect loads more revelations in tomorrows tabloids regarding Uncle Stuart. Now that he has admitted his crimes more victims will come forward. Many of them would never have contacted the police because they could never bear the thought of being cross examined in court. They can now come forward safe in the knowledge that they will not have to testify on oath and their nearest and dearest will not be embarassed by what happened.

19Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 22:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Roache is an odd cookie. He divorced his first wife in 1974 because of his philandering and his second wife died in 2009. Since the death of his second wife he had a two year relationship with Emma Jesson, a Granada TV weather reporter. They split up in 2012 because he supposedly joined some religious cult called ' Pure Love'.

I don't know if many posters know of Emma Jesson but she is 44 and the word, MILF, was probably created with her in mind. She always wears nice clothes and has a cheeky smile when she presents the weather. Roache is nearly 82 so what the fcuk was he playing at giving Emma the heave ho?

Stuart Hall 16pixd

20Stuart Hall Empty Re: Stuart Hall Thu May 02 2013, 22:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Christ he pulled the woman off granda weather report and let her go....wow the guys a fucking nutter, even at 44 i'd give her a go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum