Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bizarre Sky channels

+4
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bizarre Sky channels Empty Bizarre Sky channels Thu May 02 2013, 21:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

After yesterday's horror of horrors stumbling across Get Lucky TV, I have been looking through a few channels.

Channel 580, God Channel, its absolutely mental. There is some Grant Mitchell lookalike on TV covered in tattoos talking shit. Do people really watch this shit?

Channel 832 Glory TV - there is some absolute nutter singing and playing some accordian and praying at the same time.

Its bizarre.

2Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Thu May 02 2013, 22:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I stumbled across the GOD channel when I was in Florida a few years back, i'm guessing it wasn't the same bloke but he was stood next to some dodgy painting talking bollocks about religion and how he thought GOD has painted this picture.

3Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Thu May 02 2013, 23:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

These religious channels are just bizarre. Religion is just utter, utter bollocks, all these halfwits talk as if they know God personally, they really have been brainwashed with their bollocks.
All the weirdos and nutters in this world are deeply religious. Whether it is catholic priests who kiddy fiddle or like the 9/11 attacks or Boston Bombers.
Johovas (spelling??) witnesses are like proper freaks. These religious channels are full of weirdos. I hate religion so much.

Don't you think if there was a god that it would come down and make a big speech so that all the nonsense between religions came to an end?

Utter, utter bollocks!

4Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 00:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

:agree:

I follow Ricky Gervais on twitter and some of the abuse he gets off god lovers for being atheist it unreal, it's like they have to be right and other people telling them otherwise is off limits.

5Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 00:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:

I follow Ricky Gervais on twitter

Bizarre Sky channels 2hwt4h

6Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 00:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bizarre Sky channels 1415013262

7Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 02:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was in Miami working a while back in a hotel room it was late andi put the tv on to keep me company and this preacher guy and his wife had this huge congregation. The guy was ranting on about the lord and the devil and shouting praise the lord all the time and telling them all how the lord wants them to make his and his wifes work easier to perform by donating money to them. We need a bigger swimming pool he said and my wife needs more expensive shoes, it's a test of your faith he wants you to show your faith by making it possible and donating as much as you can praise the lord, you want us to have these things don't you ?of course you do ,praise the lord !! We do, we do they shouted and put money in these trays, then he,s telling the viewers the name and address to do your duty and please the lord by sending us money to make our life easier to carry on the lords work!! The majority were blacks but there were plenty of whites, the preacher was white, I have never seen such a piss take con artist, but it seems legal over there.

8Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 08:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:

My new favorite smiley!

9Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 11:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I follow him too, nothing like reason, common sense and facts to get people going.

10Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 11:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:

:trust:

11Bizarre Sky channels Empty Re: Bizarre Sky channels Fri May 03 2013, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:nothing like reason, common sense and facts to get people going.

I've been doing it for 8 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum