Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia.

+6
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. which is the most evil.

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Vote_lcap50%Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Vote_lcap50%Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Vote_lcap0%Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Which one to you is the most evil

2Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Abortion for me.

3Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Same for me, i see it as murder by the one person who should be protecting it most.

4Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In some cases abortion is justified. E.g. If a women is raped and they become pregnant as a result. You really wouldn't want to keep a rapist's baby.

5Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:40

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Racism

6Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:In some cases abortion is justified. E.g. If a women is raped and they become pregnant as a result. You really wouldn't want to keep a rapist's baby.

They should take the morning after pill.

7Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Abortion is unpleasant but bringing an unwanted child into this world isn't a good idea either.

8Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Abortion is unpleasant but bringing an unwanted child into this world isn't a good idea either.
There's plenty of people out there that would give an unwanted child a good life.

9Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:49

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:In some cases abortion is justified. E.g. If a women is raped and they become pregnant as a result. You really wouldn't want to keep a rapist's baby.

difficult when having been beaten unconscious and fed loads of drugs..

They may not quite be thinking straight.

10Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

difficult when having been beaten unconscious and fed loads of drugs..

They may not quite be thinking straight.
When they wake up they'd known that they have been raped, so when they go to the police, or see a doctor, I'm sure they would advise them.

11Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:57

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its not 100% effective, especially when mixed with drugs.

Iv'e not problem with you not liking abortion but surely you mustn't despise it in every single possible case?

12Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 15:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I Know of a women who aborted so she would fit into her wedding dress in fact i have known of three women that have done that, Scum does not even come close to describe them.

13Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 16:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Its not 100% effective, especially when mixed with drugs.

Iv'e not problem with you not liking abortion but surely you mustn't despise it in every single possible case?
Catholics don't like abortion , so another stupid rule by religion .

Are you Religious ?

14Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 16:01

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nope, never realised you were

15Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 16:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not Religious at all, just thought you were.

16Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 16:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:
xmiles wrote:Abortion is unpleasant but bringing an unwanted child into this world isn't a good idea either.
There's plenty of people out there that would give an unwanted child a good life.

Sadly not enough though.

17Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 18:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Racism and Homophobia are on an equal footing for me. Brainless.

my opinion only but anyone describing abortion as "murder" are seriously misguided, entitled to that view though.

18Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sat May 18 2013, 20:13

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think aborting a baby because it's going to be black and might become gay is wrong

19Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 00:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Racism and Homophobia are on an equal footing for me. Brainless.

my opinion only but anyone describing abortion as "murder" are seriously misguided, entitled to that view though.

What do you call terminating a life?

20Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 01:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

waynagain wrote:I think aborting a baby because it's going to be black and might become gay is wrong
You Sir are a prized prick, do you actually know what you just posted? no thought not, in what way can you tell a feoutus is gay, fuck me I have come up against some knobbers on forums, but that has to be up there with the most fucked up comments ever, well done, prick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum