Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia.

+6
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. which is the most evil.

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 01:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure it was a joke.

22Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 08:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Racism and Homophobia are on an equal footing for me. Brainless.

my opinion only but anyone describing abortion as "murder" are seriously misguided, entitled to that view though.

What do you call terminating a life?

At what point is a foetus alive? One second after conception? One day? One month?

Strict Catholics and Muslims regard the morning after pill as murder because they believe the foetus is "alive" immediately after conception.

23Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 10:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Life begins at conception for me after that you are a killer of your own child.

24Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 10:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nothing to do with me being brought up catholic.

25Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 10:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:Nothing to do with me being brought up catholic.

Fair enough. It's not just Catholics and Muslims who believe this. I can understand that view, particularly as a parent, although I don't agree with it myself.

I believe that a foetus is alive once it is capable of surviving outside the womb. Until then it has the potential for life rather than being alive.

26Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 11:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:I think aborting a baby because it's going to be black and might become gay is wrong
You Sir are a prized prick, do you actually know what you just posted? no thought not, in what way can you tell a feoutus is gay, fuck me I have come up against some knobbers on forums, but that has to be up there with the most fucked up comments ever, well done, prick.

Laughing

27Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 11:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:I think aborting a baby because it's going to be black and might become gay is wrong
You Sir are a prized prick, do you actually know what you just posted? no thought not, in what way can you tell a feoutus is gay, fuck me I have come up against some knobbers on forums, but that has to be up there with the most fucked up comments ever, well done, prick.

Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 1625187496

28Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion-Racism-Homophobia. Sun May 19 2013, 12:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Life begins at conception for me after that you are a killer of your own child.

anti to most scientific thought but like i said entitled to that view.

disagree though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum