Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you eat much junk food?

+5
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Michael Bolton
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do you eat much junk food? Empty Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Every so often I like to pig out on junk food, washed down with wine or cider.
Yesterday I scoffed my face, I had 8 cornettos, 2 egg custard pies, a packet of chocolate hobnobs, 3 cadbury's chocolate trifles and half a tub of Ben & Jerry's phish food ice cream.
But I did eat a roast beef with vegetables for lunch.
Do you ever eat much junk food? If so, what do you like to munch on?

2Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fat bastard.

3Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Fat bastard.

Larger than life bastard please.

4Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I eat junk food but not as much as you.

8 cornettos in a day?!

5Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone eats junk food.

I am in 100% physical shape, but you have to allow yourself the odd Magnum or jumbo bag of Monster Munch.

6Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Everyone eats junk food.

I am in 100% physical shape, but you have to allow yourself the odd Magnum or jumbo bag of Monster Munch.

Mmmmm Monster Munch - pickled onion flavour?
Did you ever try the Magnum Intense? Yum.

7Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I prefer the Magnum classic. 6 bars for £3 at Asda right now. I made a special trip.

8Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

I prefer the Magnum classic. 6 bars for £3 at Asda right now. I made a special trip.

Do you bite all the chocolate off first?

9Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I take the top half of the chocolate off first, eat the ice cream, then do the same to the bottom half.

10Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:56

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

I take the top half of the chocolate off first, eat the ice cream, then do the same to the bottom half.

Very Happy

11Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My record number of Cornettos in one day was 4 boxes of 6. They were the mint ones, I just couldn't stop eating them. Very Happy

12Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 16:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Man v food's good, I don't know where he puts it, he must shit for England afterwards.

13Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Man v food's good, I don't know where he puts it, he must shit for England afterwards.

His only problem is that he only has one arsehole.

14Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Man v food's good, I don't know where he puts it, he must shit for England afterwards.

His only problem is that he only has one arsehole.

He could do with Soul Kitchen tearing him a new arsehole like he did with Nat.

15Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:25

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Doner Calzone! Probably your whole weeks Calories and sat fats allowence in one sitting washed down with a few Speckled Hens. Delightful.

16Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You realise he's American?

17Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Racist!

18Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Ok then, he could shit for the U.S.A

19Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You having a drink tonight Scott?

20Do you eat much junk food? Empty Re: Do you eat much junk food? Mon 20 May - 17:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:You having a drink tonight Scott?

No not tonight Mike, are you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum