Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political correctness.

+5
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Political correctness. Empty Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 07:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is it a form of fascism? I think it is and it needs to be stopped.

2Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 13:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know you can't even climb a ladder nowadays.

3Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 13:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

This is the sort of bollocks that happens:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22717377

Why the fuck couldn't the cabin crew (not the pilots) work a couple of extra hours?

4Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 14:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I know you can't even climb a ladder nowadays.

I would have thought that was a piss take but where I used to work you actually needed Ladder training for using one....fucking madness.

5Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 14:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:This is the sort of bollocks that happens:

Why the fuck couldn't the cabin crew (not the pilots) work a couple of extra hours?
Then who would fly the plane?

6Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 14:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a piss take i was copying the stewart lee joke that nowadays people can't tell the difference between political correctness and health and safety.

7Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 14:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its tyranny,oppression,who is it in control of it all this, so called pc brigade who's the fucking top man?or woman.Its state control, and its destructive it needs to be stamped out. The pc brigade are arrogant just like the nazi's, they are the scum of the earth. we are not allowed to show our beliefs, we are being monitored 24/7 we now live in a sterile and controlled world. The things you cant say now like black coffee, i got pulled up on that in the arndale, you cant say brain storm fuck knows why,you cant describe a black person as coloured, you cant say chicken pox now its chicken spots are these stupid fuckers seeing how far we will take it up the arse or what.

8Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 15:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There's a company in the states selling wheel chairs with a model named the Spazz they got some nuts on em.

9Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 16:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

MartinBWFC wrote:
xmiles wrote:This is the sort of bollocks that happens:

Then who would fly the plane?

If you read the story you would know that the pilots flew the empty plane back to England. The passengers were stuffed because the cabin staff couldn't be asked to work a couple of extra hours. Rolling Eyes

10Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 16:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:Its tyranny,oppression,who is it in control of it all this, so called pc brigade who's the fucking top man?or woman.Its state control, and its destructive it needs to be stamped out. The pc brigade are arrogant just like the nazi's, they are the scum of the earth. we are not allowed to show our beliefs, we are being monitored 24/7 we now live in a sterile and controlled world. The things you cant say now like black coffee, i got pulled up on that in the arndale, you cant say brain storm fuck knows why,you cant describe a black person as coloured, you cant say chicken pox now its chicken spots are these stupid fuckers seeing how far we will take it up the arse or what.

Part of the problem is all the arseholes who perpetuate myths (and they are myths) that you can't say brainstorm or black coffee or chicken pox (a new one to me). The HSE actually try to stop people believing this crap but clearly they need to do more to counter the likes of the Daily Mail and Sun.

Have a look at the top 10 myths;

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hse.gov.uk/myth/top10myths.htm&sa=U&ei=xXKnUf6AFfDH7AaK2YDoDA&ved=0CAkQFjAB&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNE6ZCyaRbxYN44ifryxGM29Ih2bEw

or a current list:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hse.gov.uk/myth/myth-busting/&sa=U&ei=xXKnUf6AFfDH7AaK2YDoDA&ved=0CAsQFjAC&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEjW7wrIvvDd8U5DATXiMAwoTcX5A

11Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 16:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

xmiles wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Its tyranny,oppression,who is it in control of it all this, so called pc brigade who's the fucking top man?or woman.Its state control, and its destructive it needs to be stamped out. The pc brigade are arrogant just like the nazi's, they are the scum of the earth. we are not allowed to show our beliefs, we are being monitored 24/7 we now live in a sterile and controlled world. The things you cant say now like black coffee, i got pulled up on that in the arndale, you cant say brain storm fuck knows why,you cant describe a black person as coloured, you cant say chicken pox now its chicken spots are these stupid fuckers seeing how far we will take it up the arse or what.

Part of the problem is all the arseholes who perpetuate myths (and they are myths) that you can't say brainstorm or black coffee or chicken pox (a new one to me). The HSE actually try to stop people believing this crap but clearly they need to do more to counter the likes of the Daily Mail and Sun.
Guardian and independant i think, my wife took my young sons to a putting green and one of them was playing by some bushes when he saw a man with his dick up an old mans bum and pounding away, she saw all this and had a go at them and they just laughed and told her t o fuck off,how i wish i had been there, anyway she came home told me and i went down the cop shop to complain, i was seen by a gay cop and a lesbian policewoman who took offence at my description of what they were and threatened to not listen to my complaint about the park as they had a right to EXPRESS themselves as gay's or my description as that sort should not be in a childs playground.

12Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 16:58

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was in the Cancer Charity shop on Newport St when a policewoman (or should I say policeperson?) came in wheeling what looked like a brand new expensive looking baby stroller. The lady in the shop told her they can't accept them because of safety concerns!!!!

13Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Guardian and independant i think, my wife took my young sons to a putting green and one of them was playing by some bushes when he saw a man with his dick up an old mans bum and pounding away

It sounds to me like she was out dogging.

Angry Dad wrote:i was seen by a gay cop and a lesbian policewoman

Did they have "I am gay" badges on?

14Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Guardian and independant i think, my wife took my young sons to a putting green and one of them was playing by some bushes when he saw a man with his dick up an old mans bum and pounding away, she saw all this and had a go at them and they just laughed and told her t o fuck off,how i wish i had been there, anyway she came home told me and i went down the cop shop to complain, i was seen by a gay cop and a lesbian policewoman who took offence at my description of what they were and threatened to not listen to my complaint about the park as they had a right to EXPRESS themselves as gay's or my description as that sort should not be in a childs playground.

I've never read such rubbish in my life.

15Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Guardian and independant i think, my wife took my young sons to a putting green and one of them was playing by some bushes when he saw a man with his dick up an old mans bum and pounding away

It sounds to me like she was out dogging.

Angry Dad wrote:i was seen by a gay cop and a lesbian policewoman

Did they have "I am gay" badges on?
No whittam she was not dogging she was pregnant at the time , she is not a lesbo she likes cock, mine. She was just doing mum stuff with the boys when those sicko,s were at it in a public place which seems to be more acceptable to today's PC police service than heterosexual sex. By the way its not PC to call it the police force any more, fucking wankers she had a deeper voice than the male and a hairier face and he was a right little princess. When they had a recruitment drive in notting hill to attract more gay's to the service they had a pink and white police cabin instead of blue and white and they had two male officers walking down the road holding hands ducky, yet they would never accept a man and woman polce couple doing that.

16Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
xmiles wrote:

I've never read such rubbish in my life.

Shut it dick weed, sounds like you still live at home and have been shielded from the real world you absolute fucking twat.

17Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Political correctness. 3077217049

18Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott am i the only one on here who knows whats going on out there ffs, you know the score, nobula's a right twat.

19Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Scott am i the only one on here who knows whats going on out there ffs, you know the score, nobula's a right twat.

Funny stuff, Nat wants to fight him too.

20Political correctness. Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont want to fight him i dont want to believe he even exists.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum