Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political correctness.

+5
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 19:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

22Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 20:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

My point still stands.

I've read stories like that written on bog walls.

23Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Thu May 30 2013, 21:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote: lol!

My point still stands.

I've read stories like that written on bog walls.

What point?? Bollox you have nobula, every word is true, and you are such a tit, nobody would write about that on bog walls you absolute premier fuckwit.If i ever get nominated for that vote off shit i hope its against you , you are such a limp dick and if i lost to you i'd quit and go to BA.

24Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Fri May 31 2013, 09:47

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Political correctness and these soft liberal wankers have slowly killed this country.

25Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Fri May 31 2013, 10:12

WhiteBic wrote:Political correctness and these soft liberal wankers have slowly killed this country.

Bit over the top.

26Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Fri May 31 2013, 10:26

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

And the Health and safety red tape wankers.

27Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Fri May 31 2013, 11:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:Political correctness and these soft liberal wankers have slowly killed this country.

Bit over the top.

Nah the country is like the Sudan because of all this.

28Political correctness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Political correctness. Fri May 31 2013, 22:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spot on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum