Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go over there before I kill you!

+5
Jamster26
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Go over there before I kill you! Empty Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 09:52

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How would you react if a drunk Irish guy, wielding a bottle started on you on a train. I like how the other people stepped in to help the fellow.

Video...

http://bcove.me/2tp3b7p9

Have you ever been a victim or a have a go hero? Or in Dave's case (probably) been the protagonist?

2Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 09:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Take that back before I fucking kill you!

3Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 09:57

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've been the hero on more than one occasion btw.

4Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I've been the hero on more than one occasion btw.

Bollocks

5Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I walked into a shop during a robbery a few years ago. I saved the woman working there from any further violence. Got my shopping for free too.

6Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you boltons answer to Bruce lee?

7Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm not one to boast but I am pretty handy and that robber found out the hard way. What would you have done if you'd walked in during a robbery?

I've also stepped up loads of times when someone was about to get a kicking. Probably saved a couple hundred lives.

8Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:What would you have done if you'd walked in during a robbery?

Unless he was wielding a sawn off shotgun I'd have confronted him. I'm not one to cower in the corner.

9Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was pretending to have a knife or gun in his coat and threw the woman cashier on the floor. So I was forced to smash him head first into a wine display and then swung him into the Fosters lager before getting him in an arm bar and making him beg me to stop. Think he ended up going to jail for it.

10Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you not have to testify?

11Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:50

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No. I had to give my details to the police when they turned up but didn't hear anything from them.

12Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:54

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Arm bar. Very Happy

13Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 10:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was attempting a full nelson but had to settle for an arm bar.

14Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:No. I had to give my details to the police when they turned up but didn't hear anything from them.

You must be gutted you didn't get your day in court to relive your moment of heroism.

15Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 11:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm glad I didn't have to tbh. I'm a hero not a grass.

16Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 12:01

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you decked this twat would you get in trouble with the police? All he needed was a good hiding and he would soon shut up.

17Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 13:46

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I once tackled a guy at Ewood who I saw stab a Bolton fan. Cops came and got him, I went to court and he got 18 months in jail. Also Tackled a guy the police were chasing in Blackpool, don't know how his case worked out but I got a 'letter of commendation' from the Chief Constable.

18Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 16:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That guy on the video was an obnoxious little shit and I'm amazed that nobody sorted him out.

19Go over there before I kill you! Empty Re: Go over there before I kill you! Sat Jun 08 2013, 19:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see all the women went over.

The blokes just sat there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum