Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill Yourself

+4
White84
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kill Yourself Empty Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 17:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dr Arun Singhal, a GP in Huyton, has been suspended for three months for telling a patient who told him she was considering suicide to "jolly well go and do it" and informed her she could find the best way to top herself on the internet.

His alleged reason for doing this was he was sick of every man and his dog threatening suicide just because they were skint or had a bad day.

This man is now my hero and he should be yours too. The man has been shafted purely for telling the truth. 99.9% of these so-called suicidal patients are just bloody attention seekers who would be better off joining a club or cult to give themselves something to do.

Do you think this doctor was out of order, or did he just say what every doctor is thinking?

2Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 17:51

He should be struck off permanently.

I know several GP's and they all think that 75% of the people they see are whining dicks, but they don't actually tell them because that would be a stupid thing to do which would get them in trouble.

If this guy's not smart enough to have worked that one out for himself, I wouldn't want to trust him prescribing drugs....

3Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 18:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

zzzzzzzzzz

4Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He should be struck off permanently.

I know several GP's and they all think that 75% of the people they see are whining dicks, but they don't actually tell them because that would be a stupid thing to do which would get them in trouble.

If this guy's not smart enough to have worked that one out for himself, I wouldn't want to trust him prescribing drugs....

So 75% of doctors think patients are wasting their time, so one stands up for himself and he's suspended?

Surely all doctors should be able to tell people to piss off when they are wasting NHS time? Perhaps the NHS wouldn't be under so much strain if 75% were told to stay at home.

5Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 18:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Classy thread, to call a guy who tells his patients to go and kill themselves a hero is slightly odd in my book but each to their own I suppose.

6Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 18:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Classy thread, to call a guy who tells his patients to go and kill themselves a hero is slightly odd in my book but each to their own I suppose.

You miss the point. His patients had no intention of topping themselves, they were just after attention. He was proving a point. Which he proved well as the so-called suicidal patient was actually recording the conversation and went running to the NHS boss.

7Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 18:30

If your depressed and say to a doctor "my antidepressants aren't working" and the doctor replies "go and kill yourself then." You become a doctor to help people, so course he should be sacked.

8Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 18:33

Plus the doctor said it to her on two occasions, unfortunately for him she recorded it the 2nd time. Maybe getting "revenge" on the doctor gave the patient a reason to stay alive.

9Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 19:31

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha I'll give you the phone number of a lady who's son committed suicide by going on an internet site.
He was suffering from clinical Depression,after trying to get a job for five years.He had checked in to Meadowbrook clinic in Swinton( he was allowed to leave to collect some personal items).
He went on an Internet Site put a plastic bag and sprayed some Gas in it as instructed by this Suicide site.
He was 22. Speak to his Mother and tell her your views.As last time I spoke to her she was still crying every day.

10Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Natasha I'll give you the phone number of a lady who's son committed suicide by going on an internet site.
He was suffering from clinical Depression,after trying to get a job for five years.He had checked in to Meadowbrook clinic in Swinton( he was allowed to leave to collect some personal items).
He went on an Internet Site put a plastic bag and sprayed some Gas in it as instructed by this Suicide site.
He was 22. Speak to his Mother and tell her your views.As last time I spoke to her she was still crying every day.

I think you've missed the point 84, the doctor was flagging up that the vast majority of "suicidal" people are just lonely or attention seeking and have absolutely no intention of topping themselves.

I don't understand why people need to ask how to commit suicide, surely it's pretty easy? Jump off a block of flats, tie yourself to a rail track, drink arsenic etc.

11Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 22:01

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You surely are person with weird and strange and insensitive values.

I tell you a story about a young Man who was suffering from immense depression.Not everybody has the bottle to jump off a building.The fact you treated that heartbreaking story for his parents with a why do people need to find out how to kill themselves shows what a nasty little bitch you are!

12Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 22:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:You surely are person with weird and strange and insensitive values.

I tell you a story about a young Man who was suffering from immense depression.Not everybody has the bottle to jump off a building.The fact you treated that heartbreaking story for his parents with a why do people need to find out how to kill themselves shows what a nasty little bitch you are!

I just think jumping off a building would be so much easier and quicker than killing yourself with a plastic bag over the head.

Regardless, let me turn it around on you, I'm guessing someone had to find this young man with a plastic bag over his head - probably his mother or sibling. Don't you find that selfish? If you're gonna top yourself at least have the courtesy to not scar your family for life.

I'm sorry for this young lad's mother, but I won't waiver from my stance that suicide is cowardly.

13Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 22:17

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Till you've walked a day in my shoes.
Always liked that saying.Or there before the Grace of God Go I.

14Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 22:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Till you've walked a day in my shoes.

No thanks. I don't like vans.

15Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 22:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A train driver mate of mine has never gotten over hitting someone on the track. He was helpless.
The man just stood on the track and waited for the impact.
Kill yourself by all means,but don't ruin another life in the process.

16Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Thu Sep 18 2014, 22:24

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You need vans for transport sweetheart.If you need someone from British Gas they don't come on a bike.
If you need Tradesman they usually carry their tools in their Van.

However your Job " what will that be sir" and no I don't think your in the Sex trade.
A Big Mac n large Fries with a Diet Coke "

17Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:27

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:Till you've walked a day in my shoes.

No thanks. I don't like vans.

White84 wrote:You need vans for transport sweetheart.If you need someone from British Gas they don't come on a bike.
If you need Tradesman they usually carry their tools in their Van.

Kill Yourself Vn-0tn98xg-1

Just in case...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

84 prefers vans because walking causes too much wear on his knuckles.

19Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:If you need Tradesman they usually carry their tools in their Van.

How would I know what tradesmen drive, I live in a penthouse apartment.

They come in my tradesman's entrance, fiddle around for a bit, and then they're away without so much as a word.

20Kill Yourself Empty Re: Kill Yourself Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:If you need Tradesman they usually carry their tools in their Van.

They come in my tradesman's entrance, fiddle around for a bit, and then they're away without so much as a word.
Dirty devils.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum