Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Going To Kill You All

+9
xmiles
Keegan
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
largehat
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I'm Going To Kill You All Empty I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok, not all of you, just the ones that piss me off. Why you ask?

Well, this morning Allan Glenny was given just 3 years for killing a bloke in a Blackpool takeaway - Glenny was arguing with staff over the consistency of the cheese on his cheesy chips when Ricky Guest-Binns intervened. Glenny punched him, killing him instantly.

Three years for murdering someone in cold blood. It's now quite clear you can kill someone and only get three years. In another insult to decent people, the judge jailed him for two months for a previous assualt to run concurrently, an utterly pointless gesture when he's already doing three years.

So I'm going to wipe out all my enemies in one go. It's worth three years of my life to get rid of a few people.

You have been warned.

2I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Glenny punched him, killing him instantly.

Three years for murdering someone in cold blood.

You mean manslaughter.

3I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's murder.

4I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No, murder has to be pre-meditated. That's why they have manslaughter.

5I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:No, murder has to be pre-meditated. That's why they have manslaughter.

Correct!

6I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:
largehat wrote:No, murder has to be pre-meditated. That's why they have manslaughter.

Correct!

I second that, Nat you thick Bint.

7I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I meant it's murder to me.

Three years for killing someone over some cheesy chips? Imagine if the person killed was someone you loved....would you be happy with three years?

8I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No, I wouldn't be happy, but punching someone once in the heat of the moment isn't murder in cold blood, you half wit.

9I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:No, I wouldn't be happy, but punching someone once in the heat of the moment isn't murder in cold blood, you half wit.

It is to me. Killing someone is killing someone to me. Ok, if you kill someone defending yourself that's fine in my book - but if you start a fight over cheesy chips and kill someone you're every bit as dangerous as Ian Brady or any other notorious killer. More so perhaps.

10I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:No, I wouldn't be happy, but punching someone once in the heat of the moment isn't murder in cold blood, you half wit.

What he said you old slapper.

11I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It is to me. Killing someone is killing someone to me. Ok, if you kill someone defending yourself that's fine in my book - but if you start a fight over cheesy chips and kill someone you're every bit as dangerous as Ian Brady or any other notorious killer. More so perhaps.

So why isn't the teacher you were shagging at school a rapist and pedophile?

12I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

So why isn't the teacher you were shagging at school a rapist and pedophile?

I'm guessing the cheesy chip guy wasn't invited to kill the other bloke.

13I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very Happy And did he do her up the bum.

14I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:18

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm guessing the cheesy chip guy wasn't invited to kill the other bloke.

Oh OK, you've got a great defence for any pedo right there.

"Little Emily asked me to do it"

15I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you an Magoo want to discuss underage sex then start you own thread.

This is about the erosion of our legal system. Three years for killing a bloke over cheesy chips - it's a fucking outrage.

16I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:23

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm discussing your views on the legal system, which are fascist and right wing when you read something in the newspaper or on the internet, but understanding and flexible when it comes to your own bullshit.

ie - one law for Natasha, one law for those evil people in the news.

17I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ok, not all of you, just the ones that piss me off. Why you ask?

Well, this morning Allan Glenny was given just 3 years for killing a bloke in a Blackpool takeaway - Glenny was arguing with staff over the consistency of the cheese on his cheesy chips when Ricky Guest-Binns intervened. Glenny punched him, killing him instantly.

Three years for murdering someone in cold blood. It's now quite clear you can kill someone and only get three years. In another insult to decent people, the judge jailed him for two months for a previous assualt to run concurrently, an utterly pointless gesture when he's already doing three years.

So I'm going to wipe out all my enemies in one go. It's worth three years of my life to get rid of a few people.

You have been warned.

It does seem very lenient considering the judge could have given him anything upto life. He'll no doubt be out in 18 months, you can get longer for burglary.

18I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Whether he meant to kill him or not, he has at the end of the day. 3 years is a woeful sentence IMO.

15 years minimum.

19I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with Nat on this one. Until the criminal justice system starts getting tough with these oinks we will continue to read more and more about these outrageous decisions. 3 years just sends out the wrong message. When he threw the punch he was reckless as to the damage and injury he would cause so manslaughter was the correct charge. He should have been sentenced to 15 years imprisonment which is the maximum term for manslaughter. As it stands the 3 years he was sentenced to will only amount to two thirds of the actual sentence with the rest off for good behaviour etc etc. He will in actual fact only serve two years so expect the reckless fucker back on the streets circa 11/09/2014.

Hardly a fair price to pay for taking someone's life especially when you consider the victims parents have to live with their loss every day for the rest of their lives.

20I'm Going To Kill You All Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not suggesting the sentence isn't too lenient, I'm just correcting Natasha's hysterical use of the term "cold blooded murder", which it clearly isn't.

Lets be honest, if you were in a takeaway late at night, sat waiting for your food to be ready, and you heard someone moaning and having a go at the staff about their own food, would you really get involved? Nobody was being threatened from what I can gather. If the guy had minded his own business he'd probably still be alive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum