Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour: David N'gog

+16
waynagain
NickFazer
wanderlust
Tigermin
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Triumph
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Wed Jun 19 2013, 15:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It didn't even scratch the surface?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

42Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Rod Fanni of Marseille.

43Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 12:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DF: "You're always going to get speculation around good players. I'm very comfortable dealing with it. He is staying."

44Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 12:36

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Great news. Dougie knows the score. Ngog is our best bet for getting promotion.

45Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 12:42

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He definitely picked up some decent form towards the end of the season. Hopefully he can carry it on next season.

46Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 12:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:He definitely picked up some decent form towards the end of the season. Hopefully he can carry it on next season.

He was injured. As usual.

47Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 13:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

disrespectful.

48Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 13:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dinae Moe Humm wrote:Great news. Dougie knows the score. Ngog is our best bet for getting promotion.

He's been here for 2 seasons, we have been relegated in one and didn't get in the play offs for the 2nd....What makes you think he will be a world beater next season?

49Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 13:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Dinae Moe Humm wrote:Great news. Dougie knows the score. Ngog is our best bet for getting promotion.

He's been here for 2 seasons, we have been relegated in one and didn't get in the play offs for the 2nd....What makes you think he will be a world beater next season?

Third time lucky - obviously.

50Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 14:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We were getting places last season when Ngog was brought into the team as part of a 4-5-1 formation. It gave us a serious chance of staying up which Coyle screwed up towards the end, shifting back to the system and players that got us in the shit in the first place. In fact our record in games where Ngog started as a lone striker is far from that of a relegated team.

51Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:We were getting places last season when Ngog was brought into the team as part of a 4-5-1 formation. It gave us a serious chance of staying up which Coyle screwed up towards the end, shifting back to the system and players that got us in the shit in the first place. In fact our record in games where Ngog started as a lone striker is far from that of a relegated team.

Dream on.

The Championship is MUCH stronger next season, can you honestly see Ngog battering teams like Reading, Wigan & QPR?

The stats may suggest we were a better team with Ngog in it (I doubt it, but I'll go with what you say) but I suspect if we'd played that formation with a striker who could actually shoot straight we'd have done even better.

And one last thing, he's an injury prone ponce, always has been. Next season will be no different.

52Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 14:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets be honest people were saying the champ would be REALLY strong with teams like Bolton, Blackburn and championship favourites WOLVES coming down.

53Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 15:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll not know who the contenders will be until the season is well under way.

54Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Lets be honest people were saying the champ would be REALLY strong with teams like Bolton, Blackburn and championship favourites WOLVES coming down.

I'll have you a bet that Reading, QPR & Wigan all finish in the top 7.

55Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not saying that isn't a possibility, just that pre season perceptions aren't always watertight. 

I can't imagine you'd find many people who'd have had Wolves relegated and Hull promoted. 

It's probably a good bet that one of those 3 finish in the bottom half, maybe even 2 of them.

56Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Lets be honest people were saying the champ would be REALLY strong with teams like Bolton, Blackburn and championship favourites WOLVES coming down.

I'll have you a bet that Reading, QPR & Wigan all finish in the top 7.
hipster wrote:As a non-gambler, I'm changing the subject
I used this emoticon as it's the one that looks most like a chicken. geek

57Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem is i didn't make any claim i need to back up. 

so what have i got to bet?

58Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The problem is i didn't make any claim i need to back up. 

so what have i got to bet?

Why's that a problem?

59Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

think about it.

60Transfer Rumour: David N'gog - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour: David N'gog Thu Jun 20 2013, 18:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Rod Fanni of Marseille.
Isn't anyone going to say it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum