Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wylde signs for Aberdeen

+6
WhiteBic
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Jamster26
wanderlust
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Mon Jun 24 2013, 21:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I got told he goes missing in games, the ball will go to him and he'll be stood there looking up at clouds and stuff.

He never got picked for us to find out. Mad

That was what a Bury fan told me.

22Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Mon Jun 24 2013, 21:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Good riddance? lol. 

wasn't his fault he was brought here and never given a single opportunity to play. 

Even if he wasn't good enough, hardly his fault he signed in error.

He wasn't 'brought' to Bolton. He left Rangers to help them cut their wage bill. He then came to Bolton and asked for a job which he was given. He then moped around while inflating the wage bill at Bolton.  There really was no good reason not to give him a chance based on his CV, but that just proves CV's are worth the paper they are written on.

he was "brought" here.

He can't sign himself.

even if he knocked on the door and begged i don't think he gave himself a contract.

23Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Mon Jun 24 2013, 21:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
maybe he has character issues.

You have character issues!

24Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Mon Jun 24 2013, 21:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
maybe he has character issues.

You have character issues!
I SIMM'd.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Mon Jun 24 2013, 22:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Another poor signing by Coyle. 
He must be really shit if he couldn't even get a game for us.

26Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Tue Jun 25 2013, 07:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched him playing for the Huns and I thought he played like Petrov only quicker, more accurate, better shot and actually undertook defensive duties. Not sure what happened but I'm convinced there's something behind his dramatic loss of form/motivation. I'm wondering if it's depression or personal tragedy or similar as something affected him badly when he was with us - not the player I saw.

27Wylde signs for Aberdeen - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde signs for Aberdeen Tue Jun 25 2013, 09:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Another poor signing by Coyle. 
He must be really shit if he couldn't even get a game for us.

Who are you going to support next season Mike .

City, or Chelsea ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum