Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Was Better.

+9
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
kennster
waynagain
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who was the better player.

Who Was Better. - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Who Was Better. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 6 ]
Who Was Better. - Page 3 Vote_lcap62%Who Was Better. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:12

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:Highlights don't show everything a player gives to his team. Pele was a better player when he was 16 than Messi is now.

Laughing 

He didn't score more goals than him.

Pele scored more than 1000 goals and played in the World Cup Final when he was 16.

42Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Messi scored 91 just in a season.

43Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The standard of football is currently at an all time low, Messi is just the best of a very bad bunch.

Can you imagine him on a boggy pitch up against players who could break him in two? He'd retire after a week.

44Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:21

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Messi scored 91 just in a season.

He just scored 4 against Tahiti - I could score 4 against Tahiti. Messi plays a lot more games in a 2 team league and a lot of freindy games for Argentina against teams like Costa Rica, Jamaica Tahiti etc. When Pele played there were hardly any 'international friendlies'  and he played in a Brazilian league with most of the best players in the world at that time.

45Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The standard of football is currently at an all time low, Messi is just the best of a very bad bunch.

Can you imagine him on a boggy pitch up against players who could break him in two? He'd retire after a week.

Have you seen him play, players are trying to hack him down all the time, he's too quick, clever, change direction on a pin face, he's the ultimate player.

46Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:24

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:The standard of football is currently at an all time low, Messi is just the best of a very bad bunch.

Have you seen him play, players are trying to hack him down all the time, he's too quick, clever, change direction on a pin face, he's the ultimate player.

He's a lightweigh diver. We had Johann Smith who was much faster than him and released him.

47Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:

He just scored 4 against Tahiti - I could score 4 against Tahiti. Messi plays a lot more games in a 2 team league and a lot of freindy games for Argentina against teams like Costa Rica, Jamaica Tahiti etc. When Pele played there were hardly any 'international friendlies'  and he played in a Brazilian league with most of the best players in the world at that time.

He plays in spain. the best footballing country in the world, and a few other great players play in it.

They have some great players that play in the Spanish league .

48Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

He's a good player, but let's not pretend he's getting roughed up. He plays in a world where even the defenders are tarts.

You need to research this more before making an even bigger tit of yourself. Pele was twice the player Messi is, he played in a time when the world was full of world class players - nowadays there are about two and none of them are defenders.

Maradona was also a much better player, so was Cruyff, Best, Zico, Platini. I could go on.

49Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He's a lightweigh diver. We had Johann Smith who was much faster than him and released him.

Now I know your just taking the piss.

50Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He's a good player, but let's not pretend he's getting roughed up. He plays in a world where even the defenders are tarts.

You need to research this more before making an even bigger tit of yourself. Pele was twice the player Messi is, he played in a time when the world was full of world class players - nowadays there are about two and none of them are defenders.

Maradona was also a much better player, so was Cruyff, Best, Zico, Platini. I could go on.

I'm not going to listen to a tit like you though am I ?

51Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

You should, I know more about football than you ever will. I research my topics.

52Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:29

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

He plays in spain. the best footballing country in the world, and a few other great players play in it.

They have some great players that play in the Spanish league .

Those great players that play in the Spanish League couldn't beat the players in the German League.

53Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:30

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Now I know your just taking the piss.

You started it!!!

54Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next thing you'll all be saying that there was a better welterweight boxer than Floyd Mayweather , years ago ?

55Who Was Better. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Was Better. Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

You should, I know more about football than you ever will. I research my topics.

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum