Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ramadan A Ding-Dong

+12
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
Triumph
Reebok Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am not a practising Christian. I only go to Church to attend weddings and funerals. I don't have a problem with people who are deeply religious. If it gives them hope then who am I to argue.

I do object to having my TV invaded though. If any religion wishes to promote their faith on TV then they should have to pay for the advertisement of their product. In America it's quite big business and there are several religious channels created solely to attract ' God Botherers ' and the like.

Channel 4 are taking the piss if you ask me.

22Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:i read that they tape up the womans mouth under all that black stuff and that she is subservient to the eldest son when the father is away and he can chastise her if she speaks to anyone ,What!!!!Evil or Very Mad

I would have thought you'd have embraced this.

23Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:39

Reebok Trotter wrote:I am not a practising Christian. I only go to Church to attend weddings and funerals. I don't have a problem with people who are deeply religious. If it gives them hope then who am I to argue.

I do object to having my TV invaded though. If any religion wishes to promote their faith on TV then they should have to pay for the advertisement of their product. In America it's quite big business and there are several religious channels created solely to attract ' God Botherers ' and the like.

Channel 4 are taking the piss if you ask me.

I agree it's a stupid thing to do.

24Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I think its disgusting.

If they showed something every morning during Lent, there would be uproar...

Especially if they showed a food programme as I presume we'd all be fasting being such a Christian nation.

25Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 15:20

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's been on the radio as well. It's gonna cause a lot of trouble especially with the edl.

26Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 21:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't understand why minority religions hold such sway in this country.

lets face it, Christianity may be the "major" religion. But most people who call themselves "christians" just tick the box without even knowing why. Most won't go to Church or even practice it.

I am NOT a Christian, I am Roman Catholic!

Laughing 

27Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm toying with the idea of nipping to Saudi Arabia and arranging a meeting with one of the executives from Al Jazeera TV. I've had this business idea whereby they grant me a commission to broadcast Songs of Praise on a weekly basis. I can see it taking off big time. With that fat bastard, Harry Secombe at his melodic best it would beam proper music into every Arabic household. The locals would soon realise our style of music is much more 'easy listening ' compared to that wailing dervish crap.

It could catch on throughout the middle east with the right marketing. Just a thought.

28Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:18

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm toying with the idea of nipping to Saudi Arabia and arranging a meeting with one of the executives from Al Jazeera TV. I've had this business idea whereby they grant me a commission to broadcast Songs of Praise on a weekly basis. I can see it taking off big time. With that fat bastard,  Harry Secombe at his melodic best it would beam proper music into every Arabic household. The locals would soon realise our style of music is much more  'easy listening ' compared to that wailing dervish crap.

It could catch on throughout the middle east with the right marketing.   Just a thought.

affraid lol! :clap: 

29Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And if the wheel comes off I have the perfect excuse. I can play the race card by pointing out that Fat Harry is Welsh.

30Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Two problems RT, 'That fat bastard', Harry Secombe has been dead longer than I can remember, and the ragheads aren't allowed to listen to music. Otherwise, its a good plan Very Happy

31Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:26

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fat Harry is on VT singing his cock off on Sundays gone by and the rag heads listen to the camels wailing while they shag em so fuck em Very Happy Laughing Razz 

32Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HTF can a human being bonk a camel ? I rode one in Tunisia and they are bloody massive and very temperamental. I wouldn't point my pecker anywhere near the tail end of one those creatures. I get the hump just at the thought of any sane person contemplating such an act. Camels are extremely ugly. Apart from the long eyelashes and luscious lips, I just can't see the attraction.

33Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:39

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Unfortunately my friend you do not possess the warped mind and body of a Raghead so it is indeed a mystery as to the average Ragheads attraction to a Camels nether regions !affraid 

34Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Certainly looks like a publicity stunt dreamed up by a smug twat but it is not helpful or appropriate.

35Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do they reach the target? You never see any folding ladders strewn about when you watch documentaries about life in the desert.

36Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Tue Jul 02 2013, 23:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't forget.... Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

37Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Wed Jul 03 2013, 08:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

38Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Wed Jul 03 2013, 12:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes it's true but you can tell how much the smug twat responsible, Ralph Lee, knows by reading his article in the Radio Times.

He starts by making the totally unbelievable statement that "2.8 million British people will undertake an extreme diet and ... forgo food, water, smoking, swearing and even sex, from dawn to dusk". Does he really think that every single Muslim in Britain will observe these strict rules for an entire month? Has he even met any Muslims? Of course some Muslims will observe these these rules but many of them will not. Why does he see it as responsible to encourage people to follow these ridiculous rules?

Does anyone think that all Catholics refuse to use birth control as their church requires? Presumably Ralph Lee does.

Meanwhile on BBC3 tonight (Shot For Going To School) you can watch a documentary about how some Muslims encourage the education of females. No doubt these are Muslims who do follow strict rules at Ramadan.

39Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Wed Jul 03 2013, 12:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

^^

religion bashing.

40Ramadan A Ding-Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramadan A Ding-Dong Wed Jul 03 2013, 13:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

More Muslims who will no doubt be strictly observing the rules during Ramadan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23139784

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum