Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHS Reforms.

+6
waynagain
scottjames30
bwfc71
xmiles
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 13:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too. She is one of the most racist people I have ever come across. She can hardly disguise her contempt for white folk. She might be an MP but she doesn't speak for me. She is always harping on about what a terrible lot we were during colonial times as if she were around back then.

22NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 13:51

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

She's right with some of the stuff she says.

23NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 14:06

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:No hospital in the USA is going to pursue somebody in Europe or anywhere for an unpaid bill. Hospitals inflate the bills they give to insured patients and use the extra to cover uninsured people.

Do they treat expats for obesity ?

Like yourself Wayne.

They treat everybody who is obese because it's regognized as a disease, unlike England where 60% are now just FAT. As for myself needing treatment for obesity, well that has never been necessary. They do have treatment for mental illness which seems to be lacking under the NHS as if they did you would be unable to type while wearing your straightjacket.

24NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 14:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:She's right with some of the stuff she says.

She is indeed. We were a cruel race of people over 100 years ago, no doubt about it, but so were the Zulus..

You never hear her having a dig at the Mongolians during the reign of Genghis Khan or those evil Cambodians during the reign of Pol ( Piss ) Pot..

My point is, that it's not fair blaming current generations of Brits for things that happened long before we were born. I have always found our sense of fair play to be one of our redeeming qualities and few would argue that our legal and welfare systems are among the finest in the world. If they weren't then so many foreigners wouldn't want to come and live over here.

25NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 15:49

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

One of the political gestures I find both ludicrous and pointless is the "apology" for some real or imagined offence committed by our ancestors. Two personal favourites are the apology for slavery (anyone seen an apology from the descendants of the Muslims who enslaved millions?) and the apology to the Irish for the potato famine.

26NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 16:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
My point is, that it's not fair blaming current generations of Brits for things that happened long before we were born. I have always found our sense of fair play to be one of our redeeming qualities and few would argue  that our legal and welfare systems are among the finest in the world. If they weren't then so many foreigners wouldn't want to come and live over here.

:good: 

27NHS Reforms. - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS Reforms. Thu Jul 04 2013, 17:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I wouldn,t want to go too over the top but i would like to crap in her fat gob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum