Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone else having a bbq this evening?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What a beautiful summer evening it is. It should be a law that everyone has to have a bbq on evenings like this.
I have 2 bottles of wine chilling in the fridge as well 12 sausages, 6 chicken wings, 2 pork chops, 4 quarter pounders and a pack of bbq pork ribs that I am going to eat later.

Anyone else having a bbq?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:What a beautiful summer evening it is. It should be a law that everyone has to have a bbq on evenings like this.
I have 2 bottles of wine chilling in the fridge as well 12 sausages, 6 chicken wings, 2 pork chops, 4 quarter pounders and a pack of bbq pork ribs that I am going to eat later.

Are you having by your self Mike ?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:What a beautiful summer evening it is. It should be a law that everyone has to have a bbq on evenings like this.

Yes Crying or Very sad

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Yes Crying or Very sad

At least they will be enough food and drink, I've got some 1664 chilling, I might have one now in fact.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Now that sounds a good idea. I may just crack open my first bottle of wine and get the bbq going. Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm at one next door but i have pissed off for a bit he's a head partner in a firm of solicitors and he's winding me up talking about stuff he should'nt his wife is a bitch but the daughter is a babe and walking around in a bikini, i dont eat meat so they are a bit miffed, she's had to do me some fish burgers but she's not happy about it stuck up cow.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've had a ribeye steak with bread and tzatziki.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott is having a Jap's eye and 2 meat ball's.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:Scott is having a Jap's eye and 2 meat ball's.
Yer a twat magoo:D

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I no, but Scott is a fag.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Had a BBQ last night, tonight i am having Paella.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum