Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 16:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tonight i'm going to be doing an 'Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance ', full of red wine.

I'm doing this in my back garden , at 20.00 hrs, will you join me spiritually at do it at the same time.

I'm looking forwards to meeting you all.

https://youtu.be/we4merRJI_g

Thanks for your support.

2Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 19:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

TWAT Very Happy

3Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 19:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Can you film it and put it on here scott, i could do with a good laugh after the day i've had.

4Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 20:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How mad is this, on doing it i remembered my best ever tune, i'm so chuffed with it, i'll post it here and in the music,

It brings proper piece to yourself, going to do it again later , this is a tune i used to dance to, off my head.

Original .

https://youtu.be/KVunuagOW2c

5Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 21:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where were you?

6Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 21:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Where were you?

Fuck knows, somewhere in Africa i think.

Where did you end up ?

7Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 21:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure TBH but it bore an uncanny resemblance to my back garden. Weirdly, I imagined the missus, the girls and a bunch of sloshed and slightly sunburned mates were there too. Spooky.

8Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 21:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Not sure TBH but it bore an uncanny resemblance to my back garden. Weirdly, I imagined the missus, the girls and a bunch of sloshed and slightly sunburned mates were there too. Spooky.

You've got to try harder next time, to get away from all .

Works better with a packed fat one smoked.

9Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Empty Re: Australian Aboriginal Fire Dance. Sun Jul 07 2013, 21:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Not sure TBH but it bore an uncanny resemblance to my back garden. Weirdly, I imagined the missus, the girls and a bunch of sloshed and slightly sunburned mates were there too. Spooky.

You've got to try harder next time, to get away from all .

Works better with a packed fat one smoked.

silent 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum