Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it wrong to date your cousin?

+6
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 21:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was really shocked today as I heard someone I know has been dating their cousin for the past two months. She is really attractive and intelligent so it's kind of no surprise he likes her, but to be dating someone in your family seems weird. What do you think?

2Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 21:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Wrong, although legal.  Guess there would be a higher chance of having a disabled child should they decide to have any in the future, if the relationship went that way.

3Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 21:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It happens alot in Burnley I'm told.

4Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I was really shocked today as I heard someone I know has been dating their cousin for the past two months. She is really attractive and intelligent so it's kind of no surprise he likes her, but to be dating someone in your family seems weird. What do you think?

Is his nickname Diddles?

5Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 21:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So you date your cousin.

And then what?

6Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 21:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It happens you just use a rubber.

7Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 22:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had a cousin in Tamworth who kissed like an angel and sucked like a fish

8Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 22:03

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:I had a cousin in Tamworth who kissed like an angel and sucked like a fish

You just shag whoever you want. You are my idol. I am a larger than life character and the women never seem to like me, I envy people like you. Very Happy

9Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 22:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I had a cousin in Tamworth who kissed like an angel and sucked like a fish

You just shag whoever you want. You are my idol. I am a larger than life character and the women never seem to like me, I envy people like you. Very Happy

Bloke with your attitude should do fine MB, Women like big men and they like cheeky dominant men, guy's that take liberties and dont put up with any shit!! try it but dont get arrested:)

10Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Mon Jul 08 2013, 23:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Incest, a game for all the family!

11Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Tue Jul 09 2013, 00:47

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I was really shocked today as I heard someone I know has been dating their cousin for the past two months. She is really attractive and intelligent so it's kind of no surprise he likes her, but to be dating someone in your family seems weird. What do you think?

Is his nickname Diddles?

lol!  - What ever happened to him by the way?

12Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Tue Jul 09 2013, 14:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"is it wrong to date your cousin" it's wrong to even ask that question.

13Is it wrong to date your cousin? Empty Re: Is it wrong to date your cousin? Tue Jul 09 2013, 15:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Is it wrong to date your cousin? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9HV2l1mp0BT7No874bJvJHkSOjejX8xc3KiLBxB4qzKRt3mP8kA
Angelfish... What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum