Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another crock of shit judgement passed by EU Judges.

+3
NickFazer
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358669/Jailing-Britains-notorious-murderers-forever-breaches-THEIR-human-rights-European-court-rules.html

According to two old codgers sitting in judgement over OUR laws, it is inhumane to give anyone a full life tariff with no possibility of parole because it breaches Article 3.

What an absolute travesty of justice. Who elects these bloody nincompoops to sit in judgement over judicial judgements passed in OUR courts and based on ALL the evidence.

What these pillocks are suggesting is that no matter how heinous somebody behaves and no matter how many people they kill, they cannot be sent to prison for the rest of their natural lives.

It's exactly this kind of complete bullshit that will make people vote against staying in Europe.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Seems like the bleeding hearts brigade could be about to wake up!
And you are correct with that vote comment, but to come out of Europe will be a disaster IMO.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
And you are correct with that vote comment, but to come out of Europe will be a disaster IMO.

I tend to agree but I do think it's vitally important that we get some concessions, especially when it comes to our laws. It's no fucking business of some faceless old codger who we didn't elect, to sit in judgement over our penal system.

We don't torture prisoners and we don't starve them. Prison conditions in the UK are probably better than anywhere else in the world.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I generally agree with what you say but the line is your in full time or you are out, make your mind up?

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think there are ways round this if you really want to put someone away permanently, give them 100 years for example. Or two life sentences to run consecutively.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I generally agree with what you say but the line is your in full time or you are out, make your mind up?

I'll make my decision when I know exactly what is on the table.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Again lets get thsi right.

This ruling is NOT from the EU but from the ECHR (European Court of Humn Rights) which is at least 40 years older than the EU!!!!

Furthermore a country does not need to be part of the ECHR to be part of the EU.

The ECHR was set up by Winston Churchill, after WWII to help with re-intergrating friendship between the war-torn nations.

Therefore, as such, it is the UK's own fault we have got this ruling as if the ECHR was not set by Churchill then we would not have received the ruling we got today!!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Again lets get thsi right.

This ruling is NOT from the EU but from the ECHR (European Court of Humn Rights) which is at least 40 years older than the EU!!!!

Furthermore a country does not need to be part of the ECHR to be part of the EU.

The ECHR was set up by Winston Churchill, after WWII to help with re-intergrating friendship between the war-torn nations.

Therefore, as such, it is the UK's own fault we have got this ruling as if the ECHR was not set by Churchill then we would not have received the ruling we got today!!!

Do you drive a black Audi on a 57 plate?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No only a plain simple top of the range lexus which is normally parked up on the drive most days of the year!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair I am definitely not in agreeance with wht has happened today, but lets blame the correct people and not the "easy-to-blame" EU!

I want hear what the dead say about this judgement as they won't have a chance for parole or a hearing to be brought back to life!!! Cynical I know but the most hyaenous murderers should be locked away for life!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The ECHR is made up of all judges from all the member states of the EU. Most of the fuckers hate us and that's why they make these bizarre decisions.

There is no way that Frogs, Wops and Spics should be dishing out advice to a bastion of legal excellence like our good selves. Mad 

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The ECHR is made up of all judges from all the member states of the EU. Most of the fuckers hate us and that's why they make these bizarre decisions.

There is no way that Frogs, Wops and Spics should be dishing out advice to a bastion of legal excellence like our good selves. Mad 

Hypothetical question....

If teh EU had never come into being and we had still got this result from the ECHR who would you then blame?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Also the ECHR also have people from Swizerland, Principality of Lichtenstein, Andorra, Greenland, Isle of Man and other non-EU countries and principalities - so the argument that its made of of EU members who are against us is pure wrong.

And they are all tossers. Can you remember the last time that a decision has ever gone in our favour? I certainly can't.

These cunts are telling us that a Greengrocer cannot sell his fruit and veg in pounds and ounces if customers ask for it. Notwithstanding that he had a metric scale as well, for those who preferred it.

Over the last 30 years we have become too soft as a nation. Our forefathers didn't give up their lives to be held to ransom by a crowd of utter tosspots that none of us have ever heard of.

Go to Greece and it's a different world, even though they are a fully fledged EU member state. Meat is left hanging with woeful refrigeration and accompanied by hundreds of hungry flies. I have never met a Greek health inspector on any of the islands I have visited, have you?

Go to Spain and eat in a restaurant/taverna. If you don't like smokers you can have a non-smoking table with a little plaque saying Fumar Prohibido, but on the next table without a plaque, folk can smoke to their hearts content. How does that work?

I'll tell you how. The restaurant owners pay the local Mayor 1,000 Euros for the privilege of allowing diners to smoke. It's against all EU regulations but the Sanish ignore it because it doesn't suit them.

Truth be told, they are all fcuking bent. It's only us mugs in the UK who follow everything to the letter of the law. More fool us.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Regardless of when it was formed,who sits on it,this is one more utter incomprehensible decision by handwringing wankers.What human rights did the victims have ffs ??

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tigermin wrote:Regardless of when it was formed,who sits on it,this is one more utter incomprehensible decision by handwringing wankers.What human rights did the victims have ffs ??

Agreed, as I have stated above.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

See this is where this Continent falls down, fuck human rights, where were the rights of their victims? too many do gooders wanting whats best for total cunts, any child killer should be executed, and before you rebuff my comments, nobody in this day and age gets convicted of serious crime, because of sophisticated evidence gathering, a death sentence may or may not deter these perverts, but it will give the parents of their poor victims some type of closure.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The ECHR just doesn't ahve a go at the UK at any given opportunity. Other countries also fall foul of the ECHR.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23253648 - Malta
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23157257 - Russia & Ukraine
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23142657 - Turkey

And thats just since 1st July!

You have to remember that the ECHR is made up of 47 countries whereas the EU is only 28 countries!!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one gets convicted of a serious crime because of sophisticated evidence gathering.

What about Amanda Knox.

scratch 

I know were talking about another country but if the death penalty was in place she'd be dead now and she quite clearly is innocent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum