Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Chocolate Bar

+10
gloswhite
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
largehat
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit of Dairy Milk and a nice cup of Earl Grey. Good times.

22Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 16:04

Has to be a Crunchie for me.

23Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:20

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bit of Dairy Milk and a nice cup of Earl Grey. Good times.

For the life of me, I'll never understand how human beings can happily drink tea.

I've had perhaps three cups of tea in my entire life. The first one, which was rank, and then two more to be polite over the years when I've been given a cup in situations where it would be impolite not to drink it.

For example, I was seeing this bird in my student days, and went round to her mother's house to pick her up about 6pm. Her mother said, "do you want tea?" and I hadn't eaten so I said that would be lovely, thanks. 5 minutes later she reappears with a cup of bloody PG Tips. What could I do?

Horrible stuff.

24Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

For the life of me, I'll never understand how human beings can happily drink tea.

I've had perhaps three cups of tea in my entire life. The first one, which was rank, and then two more to be polite over the years when I've been given a cup in situations where it would be impolite not to drink it.

Stop hijacking my threads you bastard. This is a chocolate thread.

p.s. I hate tea & coffee and have never had a full cup of either.

25Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT you seem to like the older ones . Remember the fruit Frys cream, where each segment was a different taste. (I always wondered how they did that).

26Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Stop hijacking my threads you bastard. This is a chocolate thread.

p.s. I hate tea & coffee and have never had a full cup of either.

Hipsters Nipple mentioned bloody tea first, not me. I can't stand the stuff. And neither can you by the sound of it. You should be +1'ing me not sandbagging me you grumpy tart.

27Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:49

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:RT you seem to like the older ones . Remember the fruit Frys cream, where each segment was a different taste. (I always wondered how they did that).

If they still made them that would be my favourite.

28Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only remember Frys chocolate cream which was dark chocolate with a white minty centre.

On the subject of tea, anyone who doesn't drink tea is a bloody philistine. I drink at least six mugs a day with two sugars and I couldn't start the day without a mug of tea.

It is known to lower blood pressure as well.

29Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I have only ever tried tea once and hated it, that was about 13 years ago. Never tried Coffee either, can't stand the smell of it on someones breath so I wouldn't like it on mine, though the smell of it in a coffee machine is nice.

I used to have a thing for kinder eggs when I was younger, the kinder beauno bars are gorgeous.

30Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:I only remember Frys chocolate cream which was dark chocolate with a white minty centre.

On the subject of tea, anyone who doesn't drink tea is a bloody philistine. I drink at least six mugs a day with two sugars and I couldn't start the day without a mug of tea.

It is known to lower blood pressure as well.

Not with two sugars in every cup. Wink

31Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need the energy.

32Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm a Philistine ! Only drink coffee, but there again, I suffer from high blood pressure. Thanks Doc, I'll give it a go. Smile

33Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Herbal tea is supposed to be very good for your digestive system. I can't stand the stuff myself. Tiny scented parcels which you infuse in hot water. Bloody horrible taste.

34Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:I used to occasionally treat myself to a Bar Six and a packet of Spangles but you never see them in the shops nowadays.

Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 BAR-SIX

I forgot all about Bar Sixes!

When I was a kid for a treat my parents used to buy me either a Walnut Whip or a Turkish Delight - still love them both after all these years.

35Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll try that as well, as I also have IBS !

36Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 21:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have IBS the Carol Vordermann detox diet is really good. You need to stick to it for one week.

Muesli or Shredded wheat for breakfast with Soya Milk. Or Kippers.

For lunch an Avocado Pear on Ryvita crispbread or a raw Carrot or a couple of sticks of celery..

Steamed fish or chicken for dinner with new potatoes and as much veg as you like, especially brocolli and cabbage.. If you like liver then you can have liver and onions one night of the week..

Mango or grapes for Dessert. No tea other than herbal tea and no coffee or fruit juice but you must drink one and a half litres of water per day. Tapwater is fine but you can have carbonated if you prefer the taste.

As a snack you can have Pumpkin seeds or Sunflower seeds. Plus you can eat as much fruit as you want to every day. Bananas ( Potassium ) and Oranges ( Vitamin C ) are recommended.

If you can't bear the thought of just having herbal tea or water for a week then you can cheat and have Cranberry or Pomegranate juice.

After one week your stools will be firmer than Ikea's and IBS will be a thing of the past.

37Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 21:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ah ! you make it sound so tempting. I shall consider it, although I think its easier just to take the pills ! Thanks for looking it up.

38Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 21:41

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No takers?

Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Snickers1

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

39Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One of my all-time favourites is a Topic bar

40Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ahh Topic! What has a Hazlenut in every bite ?............

Squirrelshit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum