Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Chocolate Bar

+10
gloswhite
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
largehat
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beta carotene tablets are supposed to be good for IBS.

42Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:23

im eating a bounty right now. its fantastic.

43Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:25

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Are you naked?

44Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like coconut but it binds you up. Coconut milk is delicious but too much coconut can make you constipated.

45Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Double Decker (about 25 years ago)

Do they still do them?

46Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Still don't like Bounty and never could understand why people liked Crunchie bars.

47Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:13

Copper Dragon wrote:Double Decker (about 25 years ago)

Do they still do them?

oh yes, they're still going strong.

48Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:and never could understand why people liked Crunchie bars.

Totally agree with this.

When I was 8 I was at Craig Williams birthday party playing pass-the-parcel. There was a chocolate bar or packet of sweets between each layer of wrapping.

When the music stopped on me and I took off a layer I was rewarded with a Crunchie. I'd never had one so I opened it immediately.

I was instantly sick all over Gillian Parker and Karl Hudson. I haven't touched one since.

True story.

49Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29 2012, 09:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I have only ever tried tea once and hated it, that was about 13 years ago. Never tried Coffee either, can't stand the smell of it on someones breath so I wouldn't like it on mine, though the smell of it in a coffee machine is nice.

I used to have a thing for kinder eggs when I was younger, the kinder beauno bars are gorgeous.

Due to lack of Cadbury's range over here (or shops that do sell them at over-the-top prices) I do like Bueno and also have there perenial British wafer bar KitKat (didn't realise it was created in the UK, by Rowntree, until recently - always thought it was American!)

50Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29 2012, 19:49

I had a Picnic today, didn't even know they still made them.

51Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29 2012, 20:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The oldest bar I remember buying was a Punch, which was a fudge, with a layer of toffee, with about 6 humps/lumps/sections on it.

52Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29 2012, 21:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone remember this one ?

https://youtu.be/X9W4rhhEq_U

It was a lovely advert until that dirty bastard Len Fairclough ( Peter Adamson ) ruined it forever with his antics at the public baths in Haslingden.

53Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29 2012, 21:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I knew he was doen for kiddy fiddling, but never heard the details

54Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29 2012, 21:43

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Got to Admit mine was Bounty and Cadburys Fruit and Nut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum